Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Low Ping High FPS

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low Ping High FPS

Hey EPVP,

Firstly i went into cmd and typed this "ping www.conqueronline.com" i got back 166ms which is 166ping in conquer game, but in the game my ping is 280ms when i should be getting no less than 166ping

Secondly i want to buy a new computer what parts do you recommened that give me the lowest ping and highest fps and are there any tips out there to lower my ping and higher my fps for better and smoother play

Thanks

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 16:18   #2

Wow, just wow...

Old 04/30/2009, 17:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khedar View Post
Hey EPVP,

Firstly i went into cmd and typed this "ping www.conqueronline.com" i got back 166ms which is 166ping in conquer game, but in the game my ping is 280ms when i should be getting no less than 166ping

Secondly i want to buy a new computer what parts do you recommened that give me the lowest ping and highest fps and are there any tips out there to lower my ping and higher my fps for better and smoother play

Thanks
you sir are a genious
Old 04/30/2009, 21:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by khedar View Post
Hey EPVP,

Thanks
Ping is affected by the distance from you and the server you're connecting too. Farther away means more routers the packets have to go through, equaling higher ping.

For 'faster FPS', Conquer is locked at 39 or 40 FPS, and if you don't get that, then you have one old computer or graphics card. D:

Old 05/02/2009, 10:14   #5

The only way to reduce your LATENCY(MS) is to get a faster internet connection, direct channel or lower the distance between you and the server.

As stated above, if you aren't getting max FPS on conquer you've got a really bad computer and even somthing for about $800 these days would run it at max.

Closed Thread

« REVIVE The Cotobo tool,Hercules Hack,Fire circle hack | Reborning a Fire »