Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV or 5Bot

Discussion on SV or 5Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SV or 5Bot

sv good for farmin right which make lots of money and does dc?
but it also slow
bot 5 bit faster? without speed but dc alot?
and which one is safer
does bot 5 still soc tails with the side checks
becuase i heard not, bot 5 if it doesnt socs, theres another hack out there that can let you still?
Old 04/29/2009, 01:44   #2

Greetings mobannas,

I don't use 5bot myself since i have quit CO2 in October 2008 but i have never heared a 5bot customer complain about the speed being to slow of 5bot.
The disconnecting of 5bot has also a lot to do with the current status of TQ's crappy servers.

We've had 3 reports of people being botjailed since the day we released 5bot (Oct 11 2008) so i can say we have a pretty safe system.

Socketing talismans was no feature of 5bot, just a little but extra untill it went public and TQ patched it with serversided checks.
This is longer possible, sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 01:52   #3

elite*gold: 20
With my experience with 5Bot is this:
- The speed is great, no complain at all.
- I've DCed only a few times, and that was due to lag in the Co server itself.

5Bot is great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 02:22   #4

I've never used 5bot, but I have used CID proxy and I have used SV for about a day.

CID> SV
5Bot > CID

5bot > SV
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 02:29   #5

thx you guys reply fast but i heard when tq went all bot protection there was no longer speed in auto hunt is there still dh and cyclone
Old 04/29/2009, 02:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobannas View Post
thx you guys reply fast but i heard when tq went all bot protection there was no longer speed in auto hunt is there still dh and cyclone
No, I'm pretty sure it still works... anyways, it gets patched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 02:52   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Dan>****, so... 5Bot>SV?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 17:34   #8

yea i don't know what to get any more SV or 5bot.

does 5bot have a "Disconnect on all players" feature and how good is it(Does the person see you for a few secs or do you instantly DC not allowing them time to even see you)
Old 04/29/2009, 18:51   #9

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
SV is a more stable bot lol
Old 04/29/2009, 20:09   #10

Lol I've seen some people use 5bot if I'm sure. And they go fast as hell. So I kinda find it weird that you think it's too slow. (I don't use 5bot, or any bots.) And actually syntax, there was someone that has been put into bot jail recently in the Pegasus/Medusa server. I don't know what he was using, but he was a pretty famous tro and he buys dbs. He is a part of a guild that like..a lot of ppl hate..but that doesn't matter xD
So I don't kno what he was using, and once he has used something on me..and I was stupid not to have my cam open. But he suddenly went under me and my guard and used herc. I wasn't lagging..and he was like..pretty far away from me before that..and he used it twice...but idk....But yah they finally caught him and he was sent to bot jail :P his name is either the whitcher or the witcher...in like diff. caps and all...lol...so yah..
Old 04/30/2009, 02:14   #11

5 bot is amazing, im currently on my second day with it, ive made over 5 million in cash, and rbed a water in one day , my trojan went from level 112-115 in 2 days, amazing bot, amazing features , its got me hooked and as long as they keep updating it , ill keep using it!
Old 04/30/2009, 08:04   #12

Well i finally bit the bullet and got 5bot yesterday.
compared to SV its got more features but its got a major down point to it which is its unstable. I can't even bot for about 30 mins without getting DC'ed. with SV i left my char botting over night and while at school and such and it worked fine but with 5bot id be lucky if i got a straight hour without it Dcing.

Verdict: if you want it for lvling purposes then id go with SV
Old 04/30/2009, 15:10   #13

Try using a clean client and see the difference is all i can say
I can't even make 10 jumps with a clean client and i get disconnected with invalid jumps and random dc's.

5bot actually makes the dc'ing less for me but it seems everyone is having other problems with clean clients / 5bot.
Kinda weird, i know

Sorry for any inconviences caused Icecold77.
Old 05/01/2009, 02:59   #14

Well some friends let me try both SV & 5bot... It only took me a few hours of using SV before I went and bought my own 5bot acct. Those of you using it who think it's unstable are most likely using the wrong settings. There are recomended settings for each class that work great for MOST people, but a lot of it depends heavily on your own computer and internet, and of course where you're botting and what server. I've seen vids of a guy that runs around in fatalstrike on speed 1 (fastest possible speed, which basically moves so fast other people can't really see you :P). That guy can bot at that speed with no problems, but I myself can't go much faster than 300 speed generally.

I personally recommend 5bot to everyone I know, and so far everyone that's tried it is more than satisfied
Old 05/01/2009, 17:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman86 View Post
Well some friends let me try both SV & 5bot... It only took me a few hours of using SV before I went and bought my own 5bot acct. Those of you using it who think it's unstable are most likely using the wrong settings. There are recomended settings for each class that work great for MOST people, but a lot of it depends heavily on your own computer and internet, and of course where you're botting and what server. I've seen vids of a guy that runs around in fatalstrike on speed 1 (fastest possible speed, which basically moves so fast other people can't really see you :P). That guy can bot at that speed with no problems, but I myself can't go much faster than 300 speed generally.

I personally recommend 5bot to everyone I know, and so far everyone that's tried it is more than satisfied
well i find that it DC's like every half an hour which is quite annoying.
what settings should i use for a 129 tro in lab 4?
Closed Thread