Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot, autohunt or autolvler for free?

Discussion on Bot, autohunt or autolvler for free? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Bot, autohunt or autolvler for free?

Hello, im looking for a free stand alone bot, for hunting or lvling.. i was an old player of Co and now im coming back to it, if any one got a good and free bot pm or post. thanks
Old 01/31/2013, 09:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaYin View Post
Hello, im looking for a free stand alone bot, for hunting or lvling.. i was an old player of Co and now im coming back to it, if any one got a good and free bot pm or post. thanks
There are 3 pay to use bots which can be used by anyone who pay(Chrome, Cog, and Coai)

There may be Private bots as I know there are like 6 or 7 atm used by small amounts of players (2-3 people know about that bot.)Which are actually not shared with public community .

If you want to bot you have to pay.
Thanks
1 User