Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Is cid free again?

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 396
Received Thanks: 472
Is cid free again?

I saw a bunch of noobs spam with it in market few days ago and in gw almost everyone was nado botting and aimbotting.



Darkyy is offline  
Old 04/26/2009, 15:07   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 856
Received Thanks: 124
prolly not


_StarScream_ is offline  
Old 04/26/2009, 19:33   #3
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 908
CID Proxy will never be worked on (I suspect)

They we're probably using 5BOt.
kinshi88 is offline  
Old 04/26/2009, 21:07   #4
 
elite*gold: 106
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,045
Received Thanks: 1,160
Doubt it, maby some egy nerds made to make a crack than posted it in some egy forum.


Huseby is offline  
Old 04/26/2009, 22:46   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 39
I'll look around and see if there is anything related to CIDProxy working again on the latest patches.

We, from CID7 Staff, have not fixed it ourselfs so that is out of the question.

Will update this post when i know more about this.

UPDATE!
I have checked the forums they are using, told an egyptian friend to check it out also, if there is anything about CIDProxy and latest patch releases and such but no threads like that.

I'll have to agree with kinshi88 that they were indeed using 5bot, not CIDProxy.
SyntaxNL is offline  
Old 04/27/2009, 01:54   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
I'll look around and see if there is anything related to CIDProxy working again on the latest patches.

We, from CID7 Staff, have not fixed it ourselfs so that is out of the question.

Will update this post when i know more about this.

UPDATE!
I have checked the forums they are using, told an egyptian friend to check it out also, if there is anything about CIDProxy and latest patch releases and such but no threads like that.

I'll have to agree with kinshi88 that they were indeed using 5bot, not CIDProxy.

Just have a question. Why did you decide to stop patching CID proxy? To make money? Your money might be up a bit - but what about your popularity? Your site's hits?
hok30 is offline  
Old 04/28/2009, 18:16   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Just have a question. Why did you decide to stop patching CID proxy? To make money? Your money might be up a bit - but what about your popularity? Your site's hits?
I'm sure they couldn't care less about what a bunch of random *** internet people think.

boo hoo internet ppls dont like me
infinityd is offline  
Old 04/29/2009, 20:03   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 90
But I thought cid was always free...5bot is the one that you have to pay for.. o.o
Redtiger151 is offline  
Old 04/30/2009, 02:32   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtiger151 View Post
But I thought cid was always free...5bot is the one that you have to pay for.. o.o
CID was closed. Ended. Terminated.


hok30 is offline  
Closed Thread



« SV problems loging in | Cotobo help »

Similar Threads
[FREE] Free warrock accounts [FREE]
07/29/2010 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies
Here are some FREE warrock accounts ( all played by me ) lvl 5 (soon 6) : Game ID : d1sney InGameName : disney1 Password : 123asd
YEA Free SP ( Free Money by Solder front Free SP )
12/23/2008 - Soldier Front - 25 Replies
Free SP you will free sp here i give in MSN



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.