Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunt Paths

Discussion on Hunt Paths within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunt Paths

Hello I Run CoGenius and am wondering the most productive and profiteable way to loot. Meaning which characters, commands, huntpaths, lvl etc... ty all help appreciated
Old 12/02/2012, 12:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollygrove View Post
Hello I Run CoGenius and am wondering the most productive and profiteable way to loot. Meaning which characters, commands, huntpaths, lvl etc... ty all help appreciated
Doesn't CoGenius have a forum for this?
Old 12/02/2012, 21:17   #3

yes however I thikn something like the best huntpath and character descriptions to loot with would be pretty universal
Old 12/07/2012, 02:44   #4

((HP/DMG=Hits)*Monsters) / (Time*SBM)

HP: How much HP the monster has. found in monster.dat in the /ini folder.
DMG: How much Damage you do, this will give you how many hits you need.
Monsters: How many monsters you can kill before spawn refreshes.
SBM (Space between monsters): what is the distance between monsters. Each coord you have to walk/jump increases time by 0.25 seconds
Time: How long it takes to get to the point of spawn refresh or first monsters refresh.

Your path should go up until the spawn refreshes then start over.
No point in over shooting what you cannot kill then head back. just stick to a small area that meets your kill rate.