Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] higher fps

Discussion on [help] higher fps within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] higher fps

anyone mind telling me how get higher fps? i know that theres a couple of multiclients that have it but how do only unlock the fps?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
DC In Higher Map Problam
01/03/2010 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hey, Is this problem ever going to be fixed? It is really frustrating and harder then normal to level up So I just want to know is anybody actually trying to come up with a solution? Or is it just impossible to fix the issue?
WTB Panter(PVP) Acc only R6 or higher
12/26/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi leute ich such nen min r6 Acc auf den US_server Pantera(PVP) da mein ACC gebannt wurde... :( ich selbst war ein R6++++ Bishop und würde daher diese Klasse (Deva) bevorzugen aber bietet mir alles mal an was ihr los werden wollt ;) und evtl ne grobe beschreibung wie ZB Lv130-136 usw Pm erwünscht ;) und jetzt auf Englisch WTB R6 ACC on Pantera Server PM me :)
Coder For Higher
07/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Coder For Higer lol my email is [email protected]
Higher Dmg?
12/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
M0in erstma :P ich habe mich zu tode gesucht xD und nichts gefunden... ich spiele auf nem ascent 2.3 server .. da hab ich einen mitm 1hit kill gesehen xD hab auch mit dem geschnaqqt und so xD er meint es wäre n bug oO n windzorn bug ...