Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Socketing Talismans.

Discussion on Socketing Talismans. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Socketing Talismans.

I've overheard a rumor on the official CO forums, by editing your conquer.exe (i believe it was this file) you could compose (Free) items with your talismans to open the soc slots. Now I've pmed the person I saw posting it but he/she wouldn't tell me why, I could understand that ofcourse. But here, were all the hackers are up, it shouldn't be such a taboo. So does anyone know what to edit so I can compose my (Free) items?
Old 03/25/2009, 20:37   #2

5bot has this option
Old 03/25/2009, 20:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaatschaap View Post
I've overheard a rumor on the official CO forums, by editing your conquer.exe (i believe it was this file) you could compose (Free) items with your talismans to open the soc slots. Now I've pmed the person I saw posting it but he/she wouldn't tell me why, I could understand that ofcourse. But here, were all the hackers are up, it shouldn't be such a taboo. So does anyone know what to edit so I can compose my (Free) items?
The people who know how to do the edits will not tell you, they will tell you to learn how to do it yourself; if you don't want to learn how to do it yourself, find a way to leech a modified conquer.exe or purchase 5bot.

Old 03/26/2009, 21:45   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
Quote:
You have to edit your client I think it is the most easy way to do that you want. I would suggest you to learn and use OllyDBG.
If you want an already edited client,use mine.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/26/2009, 23:35   #5

Quote:
There's a multiclient which has that function @ the bot section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2009, 06:32   #6

elite*gold: 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2009, 17:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
thank you so much guys +thanks to you all!