Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest problem plz help

Discussion on Quest problem plz help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Quest problem plz help

yester day the new equiption bonus quest came out i have a ninja and i only want free items on him, but i live in holland and i cant do the ghost city quest cuze the time i need to be online for it is in the middle of the night for me.first i didnt matter cuze it was the last one and just a elite but now i want to do the new quests but i cant cuze i didnt do the last one!!! is there a way i can do the new quest without doing the ghost city quest or a way that i can do ghost city without logging in 2 times at night??
Old 03/25/2009, 00:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
The free quests you can do anytime... o.0
Old 03/25/2009, 16:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
The free quests you can do anytime... o.0
if you start a task your job guy says go to ...... he needs your help he starts with the first quest and then you do the next and the next but i cant do the gosht city quest so i cant do the quest that comes next
Old 03/25/2009, 19:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0pr0 View Post
if you start a task your job guy says go to ...... he needs your help he starts with the first quest and then you do the next and the next but i cant do the gosht city quest so i cant do the quest that comes next

What StarScream is saying is that you can do the Ghost City quest anytime. Meaning, when it first came out there was a time restriction when you could do it. However, a month or two ago TQ lifted the time restriction and now you can complete the whole Ghost City quest whenever you want.