Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anti bot servers

Discussion on anti bot servers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anti bot servers

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the anti bot or bypass it in any way. the bot i wish to use works on the patch that my server runs but there anti is a pain if you dont wana make info public i understand but please shooot me an pm and help a brother out :P. your secrets safe with me!
Old 11/14/2012, 10:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,565
well... if you own the server like u said to me u did via pm, you wont need to create a bypass because you will know any modifications youve done.. i.e blowfish key so you wont need to bypass any protection....
Old 04/04/2022, 00:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
well... if you own the server like u said to me u did via pm, you wont need to create a bypass because you will know any modifications youve done.. i.e blowfish key so you wont need to bypass any protection....
How i contact you to bypass FasterCheatdll?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anti Lag || All Private Servers ||
02/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 58 Replies
İf you dont want Lag and Dc , listen to me :p First Download This program : BitchLagSavar.rar.rar Ykleniyor - Upload.gen.tr Later : Extract Here
Blowfish Key Dumper For Newer Binary Servers. (NEW 4Botter Anti-Cheat)
08/23/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
This tool will dump the blowfish key out of 4Botters Anti-cheat protection system allowing you to update a un-protected exes blowfish key. Ok, easy to use. open the program and follow the onscreen instructions. Enjoy
Private servers and anti hack
03/31/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi all I am guessing the ppl who dwell here have experience on private servers. Is it possible for private servers to get anti-hack protection? For gameguard you have to pay them, and if you dont , they stop the service. is there any priv server with antihack protection?
DARKORBIT ANTI - BAN ALL SERVERS
03/03/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i wanna to sell you Anti Ban program It enables Darkorbit System To Captcha Scan Detect It's Working on java scripts but it took long time To change few scrypts to make Darkorbit unable To ban you The Darkorbit Anti ban We Sell As A Program(manager) What Is able to set up to 7 Accounts By ID's U cannot change Anti ban if u have 7 accounts Already on it
Anti-Bot System on Private Servers
05/23/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
i was playing on a private server that got an invisible item not recognized in the l2walker item list, so theres no way to disable its pick up, and it has a very high weight, making the char unable to walk unless u delete that item. In game walker cant be used cuz u need to see it in the oog items list to manually delete it, like i said, its an invisible item to the client, but walker gets it. is there a way to auto delete that item when load > X%? i know the weight comparison is possible in...