Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help on how to change item's image

Discussion on i need help on how to change item's image within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need help on how to change item's image

well, i wanted to change the image of all gems on the floor to like a big green block for example... the problem is, i can't seem to find the images for the gems anywhere... the only gems i've been able to locate were thunder and glory, idk where the other ones are... i know how to edit the images, i just need to find where they are. . . help anyone please?
Old 03/15/2009, 00:19   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
I do not know where can you find them, but someone has created a program that shows gems with an icon you want. Here is the link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondererste View Post
Downloads:
>><<

Note:I can guarantee that there is no spy ware or any trojan in this program! I wrote this because some scans report Troj.Spy.W32.Agent.btl or something like this but it is a false positive! So you can download it and run it without having fear of an infected program. Have fun with my program!
Old 03/15/2009, 00:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
I do not know where can you find them, but someone has created a program that shows gems with an icon you want. Here is the link:

tyvm thats exactly what i was looking for ... but for my own personal knowledge, does anyone know where i can find the items i stated?
Old 03/15/2009, 01:39   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
As you can see,that programs modifies MapItemIcon.ani. The truth is that I don't know how excacly,which files affect the items that are shown at the ground,but I guess it is MapItemIcon.ani.

Btw,can you tell me where did you find the images for glory and thunder gems?
Old 03/19/2009, 20:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
As you can see,that programs modifies MapItemIcon.ani. The truth is that I don't know how excacly,which files affect the items that are shown at the ground,but I guess it is MapItemIcon.ani.

Btw,can you tell me where did you find the images for glory and thunder gems?
the glory/thunder gems are one of the dds files in umm... i forgot what folder data/mapitemicon (or something like that)