Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple items???

Discussion on Multiple items??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiple items???

Ok well on my server (Leo) iv seen about 3 marketers with multiple items that are identical. Iv seen a guy with about 10 level 30 unique no soc blades a guy with 3 elite 2 soc swords, all of which were the same level, and a girl with two elite+1 no soc bows, what the hecks goin on?
Old 03/12/2009, 10:41   #2

coincidence
Old 03/12/2009, 17:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bmg View Post
coincidence
Bull their all sold by the same people and iv never seen that in my 3 years of playing co -.-
Old 03/12/2009, 20:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaudied View Post
Bull their all sold by the same people and iv never seen that in my 3 years of playing co -.-
yeahp a coincidence, the 3 uni's are reborn weapons thats how they come, elite 2soc swords can be won from lotto

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need multiple bot help
08/30/2010 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
so hoffe ich hab hier nicht falsch gepostet denn wie man sehen kann bin ich neu hier :) also ich möchte mit meiner soso und hdin zusammen boten... das heißt beide sollen zusammen im game sein... sollten cs und baal zusammen machen... soso telt bis cs macht tp und hdin hilft cleanen ...
S> multiple accounts and items on ruby!!!
06/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
pm me and i will talk on msn
L2phx "You cannot buy multiple items"
03/22/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8655/56206731.png What is going on with this.
[EMU] Obtain Multiple Unique Items.
11/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
This only works on some Emu Servers: Buy the Unique Item from the Vendor. Put it into an Empty Bag (not your main backpack). Drag the bag with the item in it onto the vendor's sells window. Buy another one of the Unique Items. Buy the Bag back. You should now have two of the Unique Items.
Multiple Items
12/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Hi, basically i found this exploit a while back, say your at a rare vendor and theres only one item in stock e.g recipe Bascialy, quickly move the item into your inventory, you can then quickly do it 2-3 more times.. So bascially Gratz! you just bought 5 items when you should of only been able to buy 1! Works undectable , this is so obvious so its proably been posted here before, just thought i'd share text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Later :D' border='0' alt='Later :D' />