Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market Glitch?

Discussion on Market Glitch? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Market Glitch?

Lately ive seen many sellers being able to stack other sellers while they still have a shop. Ive tried all the tricks i can think of. Can anyone tell me how they are doing it?
Thanks
Old 03/10/2009, 06:04   #2

Maybe a bot that makes all players disappear? Can 5bot do that? Just a thought
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2009, 08:00   #3

This is very simple to achieve. You do need a modem with a button that pauses the connection for a few seconds, though.

All you have to do is find a shop you want to stack, go above it about 1 screen, and scroll down and start walking down a bit until you see ONLY THE FLAG. Click on the flag, it will ask if you want to set up a shop. Now pause your modem with the button on your modem, quickly jump very near the flag, click OK to set up a shop, now you can bring your modem back and if you did it fast enough you will see yourself stacking someone's shop. Otherwise you will DC.

The only reason I'm sharing this is because I can't do this anymore, I'm on a wireless connection now and the modem is 1 floor below. Because I wouldn't want this to get patched somehow.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2009, 03:24   #4

elite*gold: 20
Thanks to Dania first but u dont need to stop your modem you just do Dania's first 2 steps
Quote:
All you have to do is find a shop you want to stack
Quote:
go above it about 1 screen
click the Shift Screen icon and (alt-down slowly )until you see the flag,Click the flag, it will ask if you want to set up a shop (do not click ok now)

simply walk to the shop -->sit beside the seller --->click ok

that will automatically put your character to the shop the moment the other seller leaves it or DCs
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2009, 23:18   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillBabies View Post
Maybe a bot that makes all players disappear? Can 5bot do that? Just a thought
_fobos_ has released one program to make all players disappear. Here is the link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2009, 05:46   #6

5bot does it also. I do it all the time if i want to protect a spot in the front row. i just use !fk and it teleports you on top of the person.