Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where should I put my attribute points?

Discussion on Where should I put my attribute points? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where should I put my attribute points?

Hey guys,
I'm a lvl 123 reborn trojan--->archer.
Currently, my attribute points look like this:
Strength: 74
Agility: 257
Vitality: 45
Spirit: 0

I have 30 points left over.

Where should I put these attribute points and why? Thanks for all the help!
Old 02/19/2009, 22:30   #2

if i were you i would but them in vitality all
BUT if you want to get the thunder (if you don't have now) you should use some of them in spirit
better you them in vitality archers dosnt have hp lol
and why you have 257 in agulity you need only 256 to use level 130 bows!
Old 02/20/2009, 04:00   #3

Spend 20 in spirit for thunder and the other 10 in vitality. Its better if you buy the thunder now so when you rb you dont have to buy it again, and you can just use pots. Thunder isn't really necessary for an archer, but its still cool to have =D.
Old 02/20/2009, 07:15   #4

Thanks for the reply guys! I don't really see why thunder is necessary, but I'll give it some thought. Perhaps I'll be rich enough one day to just buy a gourd which gives mana...