Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to remove...?

Discussion on How to remove...? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to remove...?

how do you remove the tips that come up?, also how do you make it so that the stupid flashing thing will go away..

thanks guys just came back to elitepvpers.. i was ArcherofNebula b4 (from about 2 years ago)
Old 01/31/2010, 06:45   #2

Explain a little more what you want to remove and we might be able to help you.
Old 01/31/2010, 06:51   #3

ok so you know on your taskbar you have the simple [Conquer] Raiding ... , and then maybe like an internet explorer screen up or something? and other stuff up (itunes etc.) well ill be just sitting with 2 clients open and one will continuously be flashing orange.. and since i choose to hide my taskbar unless i scroll over it, its really annoying because every time it flashes orange it pops up..

the other thing is how can i remove the file that contains the tips that repeatedly show up on my screen?
Old 01/31/2010, 06:54   #4

Yeah i know that is very annoying
Old 01/31/2010, 17:48   #5

btw, i tried searching for this.. but i was unsuccessful.. in fact i couldnt search for anything because of some sort of error..

so is anyone able to help??