Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does CID updated on patch 5100?

Discussion on Does CID updated on patch 5100? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does CID updated on patch 5100?

hi all does CID really working on patch 5100? i dwnload CID 3days ago and i install it to my CO folder then theres a CID icon on the desk top the problem is that evry time i try to start CID, it wont work and a warning msg saying: java runtime environment not found.
to insure i redownload the full version of co from the co site and reinstall it then i redownlaod also the CID then reinstall it again but still it says java runtime not found.

can any help me how to fix this problem....plse....
Old 02/16/2009, 17:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orochidex333 View Post
hi all does CID really working on patch 5100? i dwnload CID 3days ago and i install it to my CO folder then theres a CID icon on the desk top the problem is that evry time i try to start CID, it wont work and a warning msg saying: java runtime environment not found.
to insure i redownload the full version of co from the co site and reinstall it then i redownlaod also the CID then reinstall it again but still it says java runtime not found.

i have problems too with CID (
when i open the game there's no servers (i think CID isn't upgraded)
pls tell me what to do thnx in advance!
Old 02/17/2009, 02:38   #3

CID Proxy does work for patch 5100 i've been using it for the past 2-3 days or so.

orochidex333 - Try updating ur Java
Old 02/17/2009, 02:46   #4

Either I'm impatient, or SM is taking too long. Maybe CID's dead.. I don't want to re-install Co, I was going to level, ahh! *Goes insane.*

..Btw, I still want to find out if there's way to get the Co smilies off Co, or get them for MSN o__O

"Failed to log in: The server is down" *Tries again*
*Screams*
Old 02/17/2009, 02:51   #5

I think you might have to go back patches and install then go back to recent patches.
Old 02/17/2009, 03:02   #6

Quote:

Ok, I just took that adivice about re-doing the old patches then updating again, I got the no server thing at first, then I realized, after I'd installed 5100, I hadn't installed/unpacked the proxy again over it. Lol, hope that helps.
Old 02/17/2009, 03:06   #7

Okay. I got alot to ask lol. First can someone drop me a link or email me a zip file with their CID in it. I tried it before like a few months ago but didnt work something was wrong. I wanna try it again.

Im also looking for a well clean multi client that wont be down every **** patch. Something along the lines of CoTobo
Old 02/17/2009, 03:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckley1313 View Post
Okay. I got alot to ask lol. First can someone drop me a link or email me a zip file with their CID in it. I tried it before like a few months ago but didnt work something was wrong. I wanna try it again.

Im also looking for a well clean multi client that wont be down every **** patch. Something along the lines of CoTobo
www. cid7 .net

CID is a multiclient too ^_^

[News] Server Maintenance Will Be Longer Today!
Source: Official 02-16-2009 Views: 2,255

To solve the bug that causes items to go invisible, the server maintenance will be longer today. It may take up to 1-2 hours before the update will be complete. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will have the servers back up just as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Woo, thank *** I read the webisite! xD

*Screams*
Old 02/17/2009, 03:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayeValentine View Post
www. cid7 .net

CID is a multiclient too ^_^

[News] Server Maintenance Will Be Longer Today!
Source: Official 02-16-2009 Views: 2,255

To solve the bug that causes items to go invisible, the server maintenance will be longer today. It may take up to 1-2 hours before the update will be complete. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will have the servers back up just as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Woo, thank *** I read the webisite! xD

*Screams*
Where does it say on the website, I can't find it. Can you give me a link to it?
Old 02/17/2009, 03:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltran3 View Post
Where does it say on the website, I can't find it. Can you give me a link to it?
Just go onto the website, and it's under Announcments and events on the right, top thread.
Old 02/17/2009, 03:54   #11

I dont see anything mentioning server maint.
Old 02/17/2009, 04:18   #12

Intall Java Runtime Component

Quote:

Download the Jave Runtime Environment from site and install it to your machine. Sometimes the Jave installer failed to place some of its dll to the right folder where the CID will be looking. You need to copy those dll from the folder where your Jave was installed and paste those to Windows/System32 folder for WinXP OS.
Old 02/18/2009, 05:13   #13

Guys i didn't install the new patch so im running v.5099 co2 on my computer perfectly with CID. my other computer works fine with v.5098. hope i helped a little.
Old 02/19/2009, 05:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkifor View Post
Guys i didn't install the new patch so im running v.5099 co2 on my computer perfectly with CID. my other computer works fine with v.5098. hope i helped a little.
waths your server? Some servers stopped working on the last maintance, doing this patch thingy we can't make CID work. I think CID's dead too, I wonder when will him fix this...