Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is there a water tao lvling bot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a water tao lvling bot?

Uhmm i was just wondering if there was a bot where i could go afk with my guard or something and kill red devils and itll atk the red devils and such so i can take lvls
because i am reborn and i dont have good gears or id be lvling in white names...

« How I make Free Item Not Free | who would like me to update the old trans. interface for 5097+ »

Similar Threads
Lvling a water taoist...
07/26/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hai guys...this is my 1st thread and im writing this because i find it really hard to lvl a water taoist(Non rbed) to 110 not to mention all the way to 130. Therefore i have a few questions... 1) I am making a Water-Warrior-Trojan/Ninja is it...
Lvling Water tao
07/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Hey All, Lets start first you go to AC to get plvl till lvl 40 get promoted to water tao... Get your spells and hit the road to hawkings (on BirdIsland or Phoenix Castle cave) Once you get to lvl 70 get promoted take all your spells, now we...
water-fires/water lvling spot (other than AZ)
12/02/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
If your server is like Lion and AZ is full of plvling archers and you're reborn water-fire/water then go to lab to lvl up, you can get a lvl an hour easy if you have good equips. summon up the bat and then find a nice big spawn and FC/pervade...
help lvling a water/tro lvl 112 Please...
10/26/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
I own a lvl 112 water/ tro rb Where should i lvl / bot at? Any tips or help will be much aprecated Thanks in advance