Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


using The Free Super Free the Packs to Compose Ur Tailmen

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
using The Free Super Free the Packs to Compose Ur Tailmen

hello everyone Yes his hack is reall using the super from beginner pack and bonus pack but i don't know how to do it. one my friends did it and soc ur super tower and mine using the free super which can not be traded. u make be asking how i got some many super cause i am a Farmer so i create 50 noob before tq removes the pack so i still getting the free super items on my noob . Anyways back on topic my friend do not want to tell me the hack so i asking SOMEONE , ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO DO IT PLS SHARE PLEASE SHARE



ty everyone who help now i got +6 two soc fan and +7 two soc tower
AND BTW TQ PATCHED IT



Inches23 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/24/2009, 04:29   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,248
Received Thanks: 2,252
5bot allows u to use free items for composing talismans..

link:


XtremeX-CO is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 04:53   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
5bot allows u to use free items for composing talismans..

link:
But , YOU HAVE TO PAY AND GET AN ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD :S
ahmadinho12 is offline  
Old 01/24/2009, 04:59   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 41
it's free super item , But not free super socketing way


RiDiL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 05:01   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDiL View Post
it's free super item , But not free super socketing way
??? wat u mean
Inches23 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 05:12   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post
But , YOU HAVE TO PAY AND GET AN ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD :S
ye right sry got to sign up and u got to pay to sign up
my fourm so i can double post lol
Inches23 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 08:45   #7
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,248
Received Thanks: 2,252
after you get 5bot, you simply login, take your free item (it will no longer have the "free" by it), and compose it into your talisman
XtremeX-CO is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 12:29   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
after you get 5bot, you simply login, take your free item (it will no longer have the "free" by it), and compose it into your talisman
butu got to get a 5bot account or conquer would not log in
Inches23 is offline  
Old 01/24/2009, 12:30   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
after you get 5bot, you simply login, take your free item (it will no longer have the "free" by it), and compose it into your talisman
No one wants to pay.
ahmadinho12 is offline  
Old 01/24/2009, 12:34   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post
No one wants to pay.
lol u right i just want to soc my tailmen not pay i got full eilte soc and never brought a db online eilte +5 sdg acher and full srg set making all my gear super when i two soc my tailmens
Inches23 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2009, 14:52   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inches23 View Post
lol u right i just want to soc my tailmen not pay i got full eilte soc and never brought a db online eilte +5 sdg acher and full srg set making all my gear super when i two soc my tailmens
Tough luck, find it out yourself / learn how to do it yourself eitherway if it gets shared it will be fixed fast anyway so why share it.
My 2 cents, and this is my opinion so i really dont care about your motives or anything, get 5bot or find out how because the other people wont share the method for perhaps a similar reason as mine.
_fobos_ is offline  
Old 01/25/2009, 04:50   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Tough luck, find it out yourself / learn how to do it yourself eitherway if it gets shared it will be fixed fast anyway so why share it.
My 2 cents, and this is my opinion so i really dont care about your motives or anything, get 5bot or find out how because the other people wont share the method for perhaps a similar reason as mine.
SEFLISH FOOL
Inches23 is offline  
Old 01/25/2009, 13:27   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inches23 View Post
SEFLISH FOOL
****** *******.

fobos can ruin Conquer Online , So you are the one who must say im sorry sir
ahmadinho12 is offline  
Old 01/25/2009, 14:19   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post
****** *******.

fobos can ruin Conquer Online , So you are the one who must say im sorry sir
lol thats not true, but hey thanks for stickin up for me, haha.
TQ already does that on their own.

And to that 2 Inch guy, well as you can see 5bot got it aswell, so if im a selfish fool then you're a cheap ******* for not paying for 5bot.
_fobos_ is offline  
Old 01/26/2009, 00:51   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 37
Yeah, if $5 is not worth 2 socket fan & tower...and Coach Li has been patched...

Guess Inches will be working his *** off for those 4 sockets...


Noob2008 is offline  
Closed Thread



« ninja with tro hp | unlock fps »

Similar Threads
how to compose (free) items w/o 5bot?
03/25/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
topic... anyone know? people are talking about it but i can't seem to find a source on how to do it... is it w/ another 3rd client program or an exploit?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.