Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Edit Question

Discussion on Simple Edit Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Edit Question

Now, I know it's possible, I did it back in CO1 and early CO2 days, but now I wonder...

Previously it was possible to change the 1hander range to 2 spaces rather than 1. This allowed you to stand between two stakes and hit both with rage. You could do this with robot and ND as well, but with the new cyclone glitch... (Allows you to attack at cyclone or ND speed just like water elf or ND)

I wonder how to do this now? Does anybody know which file is responsible for it? Got a noob tg'ing and would like to have at this file. Thanks for the help
Old 01/19/2009, 20:21   #2

I used to do it wearing a two hander and getting in the middle, while attacking right click the club on your inventory and then put the other weapon.

I haven't done it on a while but you can try.
Old 01/19/2009, 20:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
I used to do it wearing a two hander and getting in the middle, while attacking right click the club on your inventory and then put the other weapon.

I haven't done it on a while but you can try.
Changing weapons normalizes your attack speed though, correct?

This can be done using the robot skill too, but ehh.
Edit: Appears that the old weapon switch works. Thanks haha