Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have an issue in my own multiclint

Discussion on i have an issue in my own multiclint within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have an issue in my own multiclint

after this new patch 26 i made another new multiclint by hex then now they keep catch me and pop up msg say Stop using bot you are forbidden to play the game for one day how i can stop them to catch this hand made multiclinit thanks
Old 07/28/2012, 19:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireTQ View Post
after this new patch 26 i made another new multiclint by hex then now they keep catch me and pop up msg say Stop using bot you are forbidden to play the game for one day how i can stop them to catch this hand made multiclinit thanks
I am 90% sure that TQ can now detect Multiclient usage, so it may be unable to bypass this issue. However are you sure that this multiclient is the cause of your ban? TQ have been known to have issues changing their anti-bot system, everytime the game patches people get randomly banned for no reason. It even happened to my main when I was dueing in PKArena.