Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New sv on background will be released in 2 weeks

Discussion on New sv on background will be released in 2 weeks within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/19/2009, 16:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Actually there's pros and cons to sv and 5bot. even when sv worked multiclient the autolooting sucked.

SV: picks up item, checks it, drops it.
5bot: picks up item, waits till bag has 38 items and then drops 9 at a time. Much faster.

SV: specific mob hunts, by entering names.
5bot: not so good, buggy. and only one name entered doesn't avoid bosses or special mobs

SV: Try getting help with it and u get emailed about 2 or 3 days
5bot: answers daily on forum

SV: Looting is slow most ever gotten in 7 hours botting at bulls 500k
5bot: Looting is much faster. Most ever gotten in 7 hours botting at bulls 1.2kk

Sv: same time period as above, most items found: 3 or 4 quality items, few mets, one or 2 +1's
5bot: same time period as above, most items found: 8 quality items, 6 or 7 mets, 2 or 3 +1's

SV: looks a little more normal playing
5bot: looks a little more like botting.

While there are advantages and disadvantages to both, i will have to say that 5bot is faster lvling and looting hands down, no questions asked. I used sv for 2 years. now using 5bot about 3 weeks. I have looting so much stuff that i now have to make noob accounts to hold and sell items. before i was able to use one seller to hold and sell items. now i'm finding so much stuff that i need 2 or 3 sellers. that's a fact. can't be argued with. and one last thing that might be advantage for SV but it is speculation only: the guy(s) doing sv might be tq insider.
Old 01/20/2009, 01:19   #17

why lie lol

SV comes with instruction manual
how fast u find +1's etc doesnt depend on the bot you are using
and anyway who loots all items? set default to 9 noop

SV > 5bot and everyone knows it. 5bot jumps like an absolute ****** directly onto where the mob is which is an impossible jump to make on normal CO.

ill give 5bot 1 thing tho, the dc whenever someone comes near is faster, thats about it.
Old 01/20/2009, 01:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
why lie lol

SV comes with instruction manual
how fast u find +1's etc doesnt depend on the bot you are using
and anyway who loots all items? set default to 9 noop

SV > 5bot and everyone knows it. 5bot jumps like an absolute ****** directly onto where the mob is which is an impossible jump to make on normal CO.

ill give 5bot 1 thing tho, the dc whenever someone comes near is faster, thats about it.
People are using +1's for an example because the bot hunts and loots so efficiently that you get quality items way faster than with SV. 5bot doesnt jump directly on the mob. It jumps next to it so rage, snow etc work.
Obviously you've never used it :X

I'm pretty sure 5bot comes with instructions and if you can't figure them out just go ont he forums anyways.

Also - has SV released his source code? **** no. you're just coming up with excuses cuz you don't have the most godly semi-public bot ever.
5Bot > SV > CIDProxy
kthxbai
Old 01/20/2009, 01:32   #19

Face it, proxies have way more capability than normal 'bots'.
You may be able to accomplish what you want with a bot, but with a proxy it's probably easier and (most likely) more efficient.

Who the **** needs instructions to run a bot/proxy? Whoever does really shouldn't be paying for one.
Old 01/20/2009, 04:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
...how fast u find +1's etc doesnt depend on the bot you are using...
now i truly know u haven't tried 5bot. if u had u'd know that when it comes to looting,

sv=dialup
5bot=dsl

got the idea? In a specified period of time: the more gears u pick up and the faster u pick it up, it increases ur odds of finding more +1's, the flip side is the slower u pick up items and the less u pick up items, the less ur odds of finding +1's. u can't argue with math.
Old 01/20/2009, 06:36   #21

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
now i truly know u haven't tried 5bot. if u had u'd know that when it comes to looting,

sv=dialup
5bot=dsl

got the idea? In a specified period of time: the more gears u pick up and the faster u pick it up, it increases ur odds of finding more +1's, the flip side is the slower u pick up items and the less u pick up items, the less ur odds of finding +1's. u can't argue with math.
No, it has been proven +1 gets decidet when it get dropped frome a mob.
Old 01/20/2009, 07:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
No, it has been proven +1 gets decidet when it get dropped frome a mob.
He's just saying you pick more items on a certain period of time, therefor as average you'll get more +1s, same with mets, gems, quality items and gold.

Not that the chance of a drop will increase if you use X or Y bot.
Old 01/20/2009, 07:29   #23

people stop crying if ur goin to use a bot just use it
it dosnt matter if is 5bot or SV i iusally disable pick up all money and just allow pick up special items(r,u,e,s,db,mets)so i can make it much faster 100-115 one day so for WTF do i need 300k for a +1 items..... its better to get it 127 and then u can loot in all your free time to be 130 doin quests or whatever
and cmon if u use any bot is bcause u know about it and at least u got a high lvl arch to hunt if not ur a noop xD
Old 01/20/2009, 16:18   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvampiloco View Post
.... its better to get it 127 and then u can loot in all your free time to be 130 doin quests or whatever...

b/c i like to actually play my mains more than bot them. and b/c the ones that i bot the most are the ones i rb at 120. so there is no looting after it. i loot on the way to 120. Not to mention that while looting with my noobs I'm building up an army of noobs with gears that will allow them to lvl faster, easier or better.

anyway, not saying that sv is bad, just saying that 5bot looting is much better. the feature i loved the most about sv was the specific monster hunt. U could enter 8 of em. Very, very nice for places like the abyss. to hunt for components.
Old 01/20/2009, 23:32   #25

well if u farm rbs 120 im agree with u to loot that much xD so u can get an extra money hehe
but if u goin to buy one is better to buy SV and use cid proxy free 2x1 hehe well 1.5x1 bc its supouse that cid dosnt work so good like 5bot
Old 01/21/2009, 01:25   #26

man o man i love sv but this version i started to hate cus u can bot 1 acc and i wasent gonna get sv again but now i will get it again

SV user for life
Old 01/21/2009, 16:52   #27

WHAT IS THE SCRIPTVESSEL WEBSITE?!?!?!??!?! i realy want to buy it i never used sv before xD
Old 01/21/2009, 19:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
WHAT IS THE SCRIPTVESSEL WEBSITE?!?!?!??!?! i realy want to buy it i never used sv before xD
Here, you can actually download it, but you cannot log in. You can read in the manual about the bot after you DL. Nothing on the site unless you plan on running virtual machine (I don't recommend it).

Read this thread:

Here's the site:

As for the whole debate with the looting speeds. I run satellite internet(Not by choice, I can't get better internet where I live.), so therefore I lag badly anyways, and often times by the time my connection allows SV to pick up and item, it has bent down to pick it up two times. Which means that even if it is faster, my connection would slow it down anyway.

So for me, since I'm experienced with SV and I know the program, I prefer using it over 5bot. But maybe one day in the future, if I've noticed 5bot has been going for a long time and continues to be updated, I may get it to try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 23:06   #29

New sv 3.20 is released on Jan.24, 2009.

It can work on background again.
Old 01/25/2009, 00:00   #30

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Tested it and it works like a charm its on atm