Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-1 talismans

Discussion on -1 talismans within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow -1 talismans

I just wanna know if i can bless my talismans(fan and tower) with bless rb at 110 water ( i know it says only boots and weap, but i heard it can bless this new itemes to). So can anyone tell me if i can do -1 in talismans, garmet and miraculos groud with bless rb 110 water? I didn't found to much searching this forum. So any help pls?
Old 01/13/2009, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
No, u can only bless it with chars 120+.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS talismans
06/08/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTS lvl2 chars....each of them have 5x18% talismans for argating... server hellion....have about 130 talismans
Talismans
02/23/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
How to increase the % rate of talismans ? those i know only have 18% D:
CD for talismans
12/28/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
do some1 got any engine or UCE for CD for talismans,polishing stone?
-1 talismans
06/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i have a warior 120 i want to blessed rb him. is there a chance that my talismans will get -1 ??? i heard u need to be 130 to get -1 in talisman...is it true???
Talismans
03/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I have nothing important to really say. I just wanna vent about the talismans. I spent months creating a full super soc char only to have these come out and totally ruin the game. I don't buy dbs cause I can't afford to. I have farmed warr's and waters to make my main character. TQ has really shown with this newest patch that they don't care about players....they just wanna cater to their bulkers. This will ultimately make it to where there won't be any new ppl coming to game. In addition it's...