Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone really f**k me up

Discussion on Someone really f**k me up within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone really f**k me up

So ill write short i lose +12 +7 full monk set how?

I leav my character AFK at market i went to party after 12 hours i back to my home and i saw my char naked in furniture shop.Problem is my char didnt even get DC'ed and i live alone in house so none got access to my laptop.

Any ideas what happend? Its possible to have some kind of bug after maitnice or something?

I waiting for TQ hc anserw.
Old 07/18/2012, 14:42   #2

Not possible other than that someone traded the items from your own computer as far as I know.
Old 07/18/2012, 15:13   #3

Ye but like i said i live alone in house and my char didnt even got DC its something like someone was in my house and take items but this is not possible.So maybe my items gone by some kind of bug game??
Old 07/18/2012, 15:47   #4

There's no such thing, have you been using any bots lately?
Old 07/18/2012, 15:50   #5

No i never used bots.
Old 07/18/2012, 16:11   #6

**** , this is strange . How can that be possible ? You should talk with tq about it and hopefully you will get them back .
Old 07/18/2012, 16:19   #7

Guyz Belive it or not .. One time i went to kitchen to eat smthing then after i came back i found my account is Trading his gears to sm1 without any1 touching my lap So it can happen through hacking .. bad to say u had Trojan Horse / Keylogger Virus So if its Keylogger the hacker Checked Your password and traded all gears to his acc .. if its trojan like happened with me he can control your char remotely

Very Sorry about that Dude i was about to lose Full +7 2sdg -5 full set but i unplugged the Power Cable Fastly ..
Old 07/18/2012, 17:36   #8

well maybe u got some sort of a virus on ur pc that allows 3rd parties to control ur pc like they r in front of it, a simple example for this is the team viewer, even tho itsnt a virus or a hack but it allows u to control other people's pc if they want u to ofcourse...u sure u got a good antivirus?? u didnt download somethin from a suspicious source ? coz its either that or some1 broke into ur house...lol
Old 07/18/2012, 20:33   #9

Received Thanks: 1,142
Actually, a Trojan (not to be confused with a virus) can permit someone to remotely control your computer very easily. In this day and age, it is rare, but it happens.
Old 07/18/2012, 21:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Actually, a Trojan (not to be confused with a virus) can permit someone to remotely control your computer very easily. In this day and age, it is rare, but it happens.
Not that rare actually, installing a RAT on someone's computer and do that **** is actually really easy if the person you're trying to RAT has barely any knowledge when it comes to this stuff.

@OP, did you open the monk.zip (that contained monk.exe) that was recently posted in the Black Market section? If you did, that's most likely the cause since that was a virus.
Old 07/18/2012, 21:24   #11

There have been multiple files posted containing the same trojan downloader, though I've been able to take them down from mediafire within an hour or two usually. Sadly, I think the best option for ePvP is to not let anyone with less than 100+ or more posts post links, that effectively kills most of them right there.

As for installing a RAT trojan, that's become increasingly difficult since Windows Vista, and next to impossible on Windows 7 unless you disable the built-in BitDefender module. Usually, they'll be immediately quarantined.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2012, 21:40   #12

Quote:
There have been multiple files posted containing the same trojan downloader, though I've been able to take them down from mediafire within an hour or two usually. Sadly, I think the best option for ePvP is to not let anyone with less than 100+ or more posts post links, that effectively kills most of them right there.

As for installing a RAT trojan, that's become increasingly difficult since Windows Vista, and next to impossible on Windows 7 unless you disable the built-in BitDefender module. Usually, they'll be immediately quarantined.
Never really had any trouble RATing Windows 7 users, even did it to a teacher of mine who ran Windows7 home premium. Been quite some time ago though, I don't know whether that Bitdefender module has developed since then. I remember that using the right crypter would do the trick.
Old 07/19/2012, 03:53   #13

Quote:
Wrong. You crypt your RAT and thus it's not detectable, because it's FUD.
Old 07/19/2012, 05:26   #14

The noobs distributing the **** wouldn't know how to crypt their own anuses.
Old 07/19/2012, 09:14   #15

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Not that rare actually, installing a RAT on someone's computer and do that **** is actually really easy if the person you're trying to RAT has barely any knowledge when it comes to this stuff.

@OP, did you open the monk.zip (that contained monk.exe) that was recently posted in the Black Market section? If you did, that's most likely the cause since that was a virus.
I did -.-
Im talking to TQ all time now
Also this guy blocked my hacking case and im not able to make one my old pc crashed my windows wont work soo im pretty sure someone was hunting for me.

Same think happend to my friend from same server he went to toilet after he back his +12 talis gone. TQ told him they were trade to some character name ahmed23847 (something like this ****) and they were trade from his IP so they cant give him back =(