Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Someone really f**k me up

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
The noobs distributing the **** wouldn't know how to crypt their own anuses.
They do. You just use a free crypter or a paid one (Paid one would always be better) and then you just browse your executable and presses a button. If you can't figure out how to do that, then you wouldn't even be able to get the virus in the first place, so yes they do.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Never really had any trouble RATing Windows 7 users, even did it to a teacher of mine who ran Windows7 home premium. Been quite some time ago though, I don't know whether that Bitdefender module has developed since then. I remember that using the right crypter would do the trick.
u did that to ur teacher? TROLOLOL

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
I did -.-
Im talking to TQ all time now
Also this guy blocked my hacking case and im not able to make one my old pc crashed my windows wont work soo im pretty sure someone was hunting for me.

Same think happend to my friend from same server he went to toilet after he back his +12 talis gone. TQ told him they were trade to some character name ahmed23847 (something like this ****) and they were trade from his IP so they cant give him back =(
There you go, cause found. Now you must try to convince them that your computer was infected by a RAT (Remote Administration Tool) and show as many DB codes as possible.

Also, I recommend you to delete it as soon as possible since they can do ANYTHING they want now as long as your computer is on. He's most likely logging all your passwords too, so I recommend changing them through a different computer.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
There you go, cause found. Now you must try to convince them that your computer was infected by a RAT (Remote Administration Tool) and show as many DB codes as possible.

Also, I recommend you to delete it as soon as possible since they can do ANYTHING they want now as long as your computer is on. He's most likely logging all your passwords too, so I recommend changing them through a different computer.
Passwords changed.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Guyz Belive it or not .. One time i went to kitchen to eat smthing then after i came back i found my account is Trading his gears to sm1 without any1 touching my lap So it can happen through hacking .. bad to say u had Trojan Horse / Keylogger Virus So if its Keylogger the hacker Checked Your password and traded all gears to his acc .. if its trojan like happened with me he can control your char remotely

Very Sorry about that Dude i was about to lose Full +7 2sdg -5 full set but i unplugged the Power Cable Fastly ..
Hehe so unplugging your power of your laptop made it shut down? XD
Old   #21

Greetings,

You have already filed a hacking case on XXXX-X-XX. According to our game rules, each account can only file one hacking case per half a year.

We are sorry that we could not help you this time. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

TQ anserw when i asked for help thanks...
Old   #22

i used to have so much fun with this back in the day..

Old   #23

i just want to say TQ eat my 6000USD and some arab using my items
Old   #24

If the ****** still connects to you, install comodo firewall and look over your traffic constantly, maybe you find the tool or ip he is using to connect to you. You can take it from there i guess..
Old   #25

already i make raport in police i know this guys is from same country as me soo i think hes ******

btw if u guys can send me good anti virus and firewall programs not eating my pc and laptop processor at all Thanks .
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
already i make raport in police i know this guys is from same country as me soo i think hes ******

btw if u guys can send me good anti virus and firewall programs not eating my pc and laptop processor at all Thanks .
Install MalwareBytes as anti-malware and run files sandboxed to make sure you're not getting infected. These days antiviruses are easily avoidable by using crypters anyway, even though I highly doubt he crypted his RAT since he didn't even use a spoofer or anything.
Old   #27

I wish this can be like a reminder for everyone, never spend too much money on a game, actually never spend ANYTHING on a game, don't you think those 6000$ would have done much more stuff in real life ? just saying.
Old   #28

i already told you: COMODO Firewall .. free and awesome.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
I wish this can be like a reminder for everyone, never spend too much money on a game, actually never spend ANYTHING on a game, don't you think those 6000$ would have done much more stuff in real life ? just saying.
you know co its my hobby i like be better spend money i got money to affrod other things too and yes i know 6k usd its good car or something elese but i didnt spend them in 1 week month or even year.
Old   #30

It is so strange to explain it, so reasonable to say:
Quote:
So it can happen through hacking .. bad to say u had Trojan Horse / Keylogger Virus

mmohunter