Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gambling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gambling

Has anyone ever made a bot to gamble at the dice king and record all of the outcomes?

I've got a system of making some money at the dice king but it takes time and doing it manually is painfully tedious, so I was wondering if there has ever been a gambling bot made for conquer good enough to watch the outcomes of the dice and follow rules on how to bet depending on the outcomes it records.

I'd say I could make around 1kk every 2 hours, not worth the effort on your own, but with a bot? 12kk per day for doing absolutely nothing would be nice.

Old   #2

I have done it, and im not the only one. Many people tried, and no there is no order in the numbers.

Whats your system? Set one on Big double it when you lose or start over when you win?
If it is, that is not gonna work, because there is a limit.
If i was you i wouldn't waste my time in recording the outcomes of the table.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by toreddo View Post
I have done it, and im not the only one. Many people tried, and no there is no order in the numbers.

Whats your system? Set one on Big double it when you lose or start over when you win?
like he said, there's a way to win with big/small but since there is a limit to the bet, you can't use the method here unless u bet small quantities so kinda worthless.
Old   #4

Quote:

No that's not what I'm thinking, doubling your bet playing big/small would be great if there wasn't a limit, but if my way works you can win a large amount while betting inside the limit and losing very little as you work your way up to the big win.

I haven't been able to test it because it's boring and you need to keep track of how many times the dice king has rolled so far and also some of the things he has rolled.

I should probably mention that even though I thought it up on my own, it's probably been thought up by other people before me. If you have seen this somewhere else, please tell me, but don't accuse me of stealing. It's just simple probability, nothing new or specially clever.

Here it is:

So to make the most money possible even though there's a 30k bet limit, you have to bet on triples. This way if you win a 30k bet you get just over 6kk, or a 5k bet would win youjust over 1kk.

There are a few ways I thought of doing it, but I'll just write one, since they are all similar.

Each triple has a 1/216 chance. (Heres where it starts being slightly different to my other ideas) But betting on all 6 triples there's a 1/36 chance that you will win.

Don't bet on anything, just watch the outcomes. If after ABOUT 36 rolls there havent been any triples start betting 5k on each of the triples, after about 36 rolls without a triple, the chances of getting a triple are very high, so by betting when the chances are good, you can win lots without losing much, in theory.

If there has been a triple in that 36 rolls then you start over again at 1.

Since there often will be a triple in 36 rolls you might want to start betting 5k accross the triples (30k total) earlier so that you don't miss it, but then you lose more money waiting for a triple, but there should still be a good profit.

Old   #5

Quote:

Could you explain the method a bit more about big/small? I could possibly make a good hack out of it if it rlly does win more then lose.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Could you explain the method a bit more about big/small? I could possibly make a good hack out of it if it rlly does win more then lose.
it's pretty simple, although you can change how much you bet the idea is:

bet $X on big, if you lose double your bet everytime until you win
once you win start betting on small from $X again.

Why it works when u can keep doubling until you win?
let's say u start betting on big $X
1.- bet $X, you lose, total spent $X
2.- bet $2X, you lose, total spent $3X
3.- bet $4x, you lose, total spent $7X
4.- bet $8X, you lose, total spent $15X
If you keep going like this, there should be a time when you gonna win, since you're betting double everytime, you'll get back what you lost and a small profit, in the example of $1X.

The idea is that if you bet on big but you lose, the chance that the next time u'll get big is improved, but once you get "big" and win, its time to change to small.

But the amount on CO's gambler is limited so you can't keep with the double bet for too long, so if you get a bad streak you're done =(
You can also change the next bet, I used double just an example.

Hope that helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post

If you keep going like this, there should be a time when you gonna win, since you're betting double everytime, you'll get back what you lost and a small profit, in the example of $1X.

The idea is that if you bet on big but you lose, the chance that the next time u'll get big is improved, but once you get "big" and win, its time to change to small.

But the amount on CO's gambler is limited so you can't keep with the double bet for too long, so if you get a bad streak you're done =(

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the explanation, it was nice and detailed.

Anyone have any thoughts on my strategy or whether or not it could be put into a bot?

Somehow I think if it was put into a bot, dice king would get patched out pretty quickly, but I don't think anyone really uses the dice king atm anyway.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post

Hope that helps.
It doesn't sound so bad in theory to be honest, I will see what I can do and inform you guys.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post
Thanks for the explanation, it was nice and detailed.

Anyone have any thoughts on my strategy or whether or not it could be put into a bot?

Somehow I think if it was put into a bot, dice king would get patched out pretty quickly, but I don't think anyone really uses the dice king atm anyway.
It depends on you how quick it gets patched.

Quote:
It doesn't sound so bad in theory to be honest, I will see what I can do and inform you guys.
No it doesnt in theory, but there is a limit. So you have to stop at a certain point and lose everything.
Old   #10

Quote:
Thanks =D

My explanation of it was a bit long winded but hopefully understandable.
Old   #11

Quote:
No it doesnt in theory, but there is a limit. So you have to stop at a certain point and lose everything.
Why's that?
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post
Why's that?
Why the limit is there or why you need to stop?

The limit is done by conquer dunno why :P

But you need to stop because if the limit is 1000
and your on your 400 bet and you lose, you double it to 800.
And if you lose again you cant double it to 1600 because the limit is 1000.

That means it breaks the theory and you lose.
Old   #13

Quote:
Why the limit is there or why you need to stop?

The limit is done by conquer dunno why :P

But you need to stop because if the limit is 1000
and your on your 400 bet and you lose, you double it to 800.
And if you lose again you cant double it to 1600 because the limit is 1000.

That means it breaks the theory and you lose.
what he said =)
Old   #14

Quote:
It depends on you how quick it gets patched.

Nah I tested it and it works 100 percent. But because of the limit at 30k U can only win like 10 mil per hour on 40 accs so it's not worth it because if you would also get caught you would just get banned. I tried bypassing the 30k limit but it's a server check for it -.-.
Old   #15

Quote:
Nah I tested it and it works 100 percent. But because of the limit at 30k U can only win like 10 mil per hour on 40 accs so it's not worth it because if you would also get caught you would just get banned. I tried bypassing the 30k limit but it's a server check for it -.-.
Yeah i know the theory works, i meant 'does' instead of 'doesnt' sorry.