Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gambling

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Could we stop talking about playing big/small and doubling your bet? We agree it's very limited but works.

So what about my way? It still has the 30k limit but because you're playing triples a 30k win goes a long way, because unlike big/small where your money gets doubled, your money gets multiplied by 216, meaning that if it works a gambling bot would actually be a seriously effective way of getting rich.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post
Could we stop talking about playing big/small and doubling your bet? We agree it's very limited but works.

So what about my way? It still has the 30k limit but because you're playing triples a 30k win goes a long way, because unlike big/small where your money gets doubled, your money gets multiplied by 216, meaning that if it works a gambling bot would actually be a seriously effective way of getting rich.
Lol, you're the one who asked "Why is that".
Anyways, is it me or did you not tell us what your theory is???

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post

Uhh.... You didn't even put out a theory you just asked if people could record the outcome. Also betting on the 216s is not smart and won't put you at profit.
And like I said before botting on gambler for 10 hours or everyday and so on is freaking stupid, they will catch you and ban all your related accounts.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Uhh.... You didn't even put out a theory you just asked if people could record the outcome. Also betting on the 216s is not smart and won't put you at profit.
And like I said before botting on gambler for 10 hours or everyday and so on is freaking stupid, they will catch you and ban all your related accounts.
its on the first page, about triple bet

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toreddo View Post
Lol, you're the one who asked "Why is that".
Anyways, is it me or did you not tell us what your theory is???
I asked because I thought you were talking about my way of betting on triples, and it's on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
It's not like the plan is to go and bet on triples over and over again and hope it pays off.