Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+1 detector IS POSSIBLE!!!

Discussion on +1 detector IS POSSIBLE!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+1 detector IS POSSIBLE!!!

yeah yeah, for years we've all known +1 detectors arent real. so yeah, dont start flaming until you hear me out.

okay, im an archer, mentored my warrior nooby. 3 hrs of killing on da appy (my warrior) and i found 1 +1 item. i checked my archer (the mentor) and it said 0.04 +1 stones.
so obviously i was like WTF.......had no other apprentices, only my warrior.
so i went and did some research on the conquer forum.

read this quote thanx to this link -

Quote:
The site says that you gain points from your apprentices finding +1 items.

NOTE: If an apprentice of yours gets a +1 drop, you and your mentor will get 0.01 stone points!

Current theory:
Somehow the server knows when a +1 is dropped and gives you credit for it w/o picking it up... (I thought that +'s were not determined though until you picked them up...)

It looks like this is the theory. Based on information I got from ImotepFaith. They mentored their archer under a water tao. By scanning the mentor window, whenever they saw the points go up, they picked up everything in sight. Out of the four times they did it, they got 4 +1 items. I have tried this as well and it works great. This of course works best when you are hunting in small areas, since BI is a veritable minefield of items....
NOTE: I HAVE DONE THIS AND IT WORKS

BTW, DONT BELIEVE ITS POSSIBLE? THEN EXPLAIN HOW UR MENTOR CAN GET AN EXTRA 0.01 WHEN THE APPRENTICE HASNT EVEN PICKED UP THE +1 YET, OR KNOWS ITS ON THE GROUND!!!!!!

btw....ive always said that +1 detecting is impossible, so i would have been one of the flamers. BUT IVE TESTED AND IT WORKS....SO IM A BELIEVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
i understand we can't tell which item until it's in ur inventory, the point is that if ur hunting with ur apprentice and ur killing and stuff is dropping all over the place, if a +1 drops then the +1 stone count on ur mentor goes up. how about an alarm that notifies u in real time on ur noob that ur mentor's +1 stone count just increased. Now u know to check the recent items that dropped. understand? maybe i'm not expressing clear enough.
READ THE PART BELOW AS SUMMARY VVV
okay, so detecting the EXACT item is imposible, i know that. But this only goes to say that a item doesnt become +1 as you pick it up, its already +1 when it drops from the monster, just like refs/unis/etc. the only problem is that the imformation needed to hack that is SERVER SIDE.
therefore we cant make a +1 item hack, BUT we should try to make an alarm for when the mentors +1 stone count rises by 0.01, then all we'd need to do is pick up all the items that just dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu9990 View Post
ok you guys are just fucking retards and jealous that he found a way how to find +1s EASIER!!!
you cant do anything maybe cuz you guys dont have archers and its harder to find them NOOBS!
My rb archer i go hunting on and its mentored by my other character. i have both screens open to the side so i can see if it increases. so i got AC 2nd map. shoot those monkeys and all of a sudden it increases. so i just checked everything where my arrows flew and BAM I FOUND A +1!!
this does work but i guess ppl are jsut too dumb to notice this. sure there isnt a +1 detector, WE ALL KNOW THAT!! he's jsut saying how to find +1s EASIER!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/08/2009, 10:08   #2

as far as i know,the +1 drops are randomly?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2009, 10:18   #3

Yes... u cant see them on ground ,u can get +1 only then when u pick up item.

btw: stfu noob. >.<
Old 01/08/2009, 11:21   #4

its not about randomness u friggen noob!!! how bout u dumb f****n a****** READ what i wrote?

WHEN A +1 DROPS AND UR A APPRENTICE, U DONT HAVE TO PICK IT UP FOR IT TO SHOW ON UR MENTOR'S AS AN EXTRA 0.01. SO F*** U DUMB C***.
ive tested and tried, and it works!!! so how bout u f****n explain to me how ur mentor can add an extra + when the apprentice hasnt even picked it up or knows its on the ground?!?!?!?!! SO U STFU U DUMB*** NOOB. go f*** urself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2009, 15:52   #5

dude, chill. I believe u and there's no reason to flame everyone else that ur asking not to flame u. All that aside, i already posted several times and asked if someone would look into making an alarm that goes off when ur mentor gets an increase in +1 stone. so when the alarm goes off u can check the area for +1 items. anyway, didn't get a response, barely got a "it's possible". But i've asked for this a little while back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2009, 17:15   #6

I read the same thing, well actually the same post from Co forums, so the server already know when the +1 item is dropped even if you don't pick it up =/ The only way to work this out that I can think of is the same as dirtnapper said.
Old 01/08/2009, 17:50   #7

this is what i said in an earlier post around dec 20th or so.

quote: "ok maybe we can't detect a +1 item exactly. But if the mentor +1 stone is tracking and keeping up in real time, is there a possiblity to link an "alarm" hack to ur mentor. so when a +1 is dropped u receive a notice in real time and u can check the area? maybe not a good idea, idk."

and never got an answer, comment, response, criticism, flame, pat on the back, nice thinking, etc...
it was just ignored or someone with the hack skills took my idea and ran with it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2009, 18:07   #8

I haven't played CO for ages so I don't know completely what ur on about but it seems a plausible theory. It could possibly be exploited by keeping a tag on the mentor giving a notification when one appears, although this isn't going to be a perfect idea when there's a lot lying about and you don't know which item it is. So this wouldnt be a full exploit, and kinda rubbish to tell you the truth.

The idea is that I don't think the client can tell which item's a +1 or not, whereas it can do with elites/supers through the itemtype file... I think. This makes things a lot tougher if only CO's servers know which item is a plus or not.

P.S. It's probably not a good idea to swear at everyone who reads the thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2009, 19:14   #9

i know it's not the perfect idea, but lets say that ur lvling at mc and then u get the notification that ur mentor's stone count just increased, u only have to check the area u just killed. assuming that the alarm is real time, u would have to check only 4 or 5 gears maybe at the most. As opposed to having to pick up 50 gears and not have any +1's, u just wait for alarm and keep lvling. Would be very handy especially if ur lvling with exp pot and u don't have to pick up a hundred gears hoping for a +1.

and the qualities only show up on weps (on ur point about elites and supers).

oh yeah, the stone count only goes up if u kill the mob and it drops a +1, so ur pretty much going to know what gears were dropped by the mobs u killed especially if the alarm is real time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2009, 21:50   #10

bla bla bla without mentor u cant detect it BTW U CANT DETECT THE EXACT ITEM so DETECTING +1 is impossible....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2009, 22:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bmg View Post
bla bla bla without mentor u cant detect it BTW U CANT DETECT THE EXACT ITEM so DETECTING +1 is impossible....
didn't say u could detect the exact item. u missed the point
Old 01/08/2009, 22:02   #12

Server sided the item allready is +1 once it drops, unfortenatly they don't send that info towards the client untill it's inside your inventory.
Old 01/08/2009, 22:11   #13

u missed the point too. i understand we can't tell which item until it's in ur inventory, the point is that if ur hunting with ur apprentice and ur killing and stuff is dropping all over the place, if a +1 drops then the +1 stone count on ur mentor goes up. how about an alarm that notifies u in real time on ur noob that ur mentor's +1 stone count just increased. Now u know to check the recent items that dropped. understand? maybe i'm not expressing clear enough.
Old 01/08/2009, 22:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
u missed the point too. i understand we can't tell which item until it's in ur inventory, the point is that if ur hunting with ur apprentice and ur killing and stuff is dropping all over the place, if a +1 drops then the +1 stone count on ur mentor goes up. how about an alarm that notifies u in real time on ur noob that ur mentor's +1 stone count just increased. Now u know to check the recent items that dropped. understand? maybe i'm not expressing clear enough.
Unless you kill around 1 mob per every 8 seconds that's not gonna work. You have to keep in mind that your mentor needs to take notice of it first, taking into account that tq's connection is rather bad, it takes a bit before it gets to your client, then it's still gotta be processed. If you're on an archer hunting, you're about 30 items ahead once you get the alert. Then you'd still have to figure out which one it is. And not entirely sure, i just got back to the scene but if i was them i'd also implement a delay on sending out the info towards the mentor.
Old 01/08/2009, 22:34   #15

now that u understand, it would be nice if someone investigate very closely about this, b/c i've picked up 50 gears before without a single +1. how much time i could save, if i didn't go pick up all the **** then drop it.
or perhaps if someone would make an item dropper that dropped all the normal gears except for +1's (like cotobo did ctrl+D) that even would save time.