Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items are invisible.

Discussion on Items are invisible. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Items are invisible.

I recently used Evanxx's item dilly to make certain items show up nicely and kinda screwed up pots and gold. I cant see either at all anymore. Could someone help. I was using pink gold and now i have no gold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
invisible
06/02/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
hello! is there a function to be invi for the legion too?! /anon and /offline seem to be for Friends + every other player, but not for your Legion! greetings
Invisible...
03/25/2010 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
es tut mi leit das ich emos beleidigt habe aber ich mag die net ja weil die dneken die wären cool wenn die ihr blondne haare schwraz machen und die denekn immer bei internet ist rehctscrheibung wichtig wie ihr leben
Invisible items?
03/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I know i've seen this somewhere before, but can someone explain to me why there are sometimes invisible items in your inv? It's kind of weird. You don't see anything there, and you can't click it or anything, but it takes up spaces in your inv. Does anyone know how to fix that? danke
how to make items invisible / click through?
02/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I need help. made an archer macro but it clicks on items (mostly gold) when a warrior is supermaning on the spawn. When it clicks on an item it not only slows down the move speed but also doesn't move to the right coord (it moves to the coord of the item rather than what's under the cursor), and then the macro is screwed up. I have tried deleting everything in 3dobj.ini and 3dSimpleObj.ini but it still clicks and stops on items. Anyone know a way to prevent clicking on items (make it...
Invisible????
07/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
well, i saw some wierd stuff in TC today, i was losing my life little by little, i'm lvl 110, and other people were dieing and droping items... nobody was attacking ne one and the gaurds didn't say "blablabla, no fighintg in my city", after one of my friends noobs died he could see the skull on the mini-map moving around but nobody was there (invisible).... anyone else heard of this or know ne thing about it?