Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help removing icons and effects please?

Discussion on help removing icons and effects please? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help removing icons and effects please?

i want to make the 99 lillies effect not show on my pc and lag me out like it does. and i would like to have no lucky time , blesed, flower, exp pot, path findig butons on screen. or any others..

lastly if at all posible i would allso like to make the check gears shift screen and map butons ect. be able to go away, but id like to bring those back, the others i wat gone forever, i can keep track of my lt and blesed and flowers my self in my head.

I will be thaknig any one that helps me, i used search buton it was unhelpfull.

thank you thank you thank you for your help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing certain effects
03/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Okay so I have a question. I play on my laptop which is actually running quite well. But if I jump into a huge group of ppl fx in gwar, bless, nobility and such makes me lag like fk and gets me killed o.o. So I was wondering does anyone know how to remove: Bless effect Nobility effect And any other effects that might be displayed when a player enters the screen? Thanks in advance
[Help] Removing effects...
02/25/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Ok lately i reinstalled conquer and i decided to clean all the laggy effects on my screen. I went to 3deffect.ini and deleted everything, then i logged in to check it but i still had all the stupid effects. :mad: I decided to go to the effect folder and deleted all files, but for my surprise i still see all that crap. Does anyone know whats going on and how can i edit my effects? Hope that someone can give me a hand here. Thks in advance.
Removing effects - Question
01/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
can someone tell me how it is possible for me to remove as many special effects from CO as possible while still keeping the game playable? please give me a list of things you know works, ty
I need hep for removing effects plz!
09/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I've beent rying to find an effect romever, but I can't find any. Could you tell me which one is good please? Thanks!
Removing In-Game Effects
05/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Removing In-Game Effects Method 1: (Recommended) Step 1: Go to the 'Program Files' directory in C:\ and find the Conquer 2.0 game directory. Step 2: Right click the directory and select copy. Step 3: Right click in Program files on any clear space (Make sure you didn't right click on another directory.) and select paste. Step 4: After the copying is done, rename your 'Copy of Conquer 2.0' folder to 'Conquer 2.0 TG' (This will be your copy of conquer for Training Grounds). Step 5:...