Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free items

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free items

Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to use free items on tali's to get more progress for the sokets sum how.
I know its possible sum guy on our server does it but i dont know how. Might be sum kinda hack or he aint patched something.

Does any one know how to?

Sorry if this has allready come up. I didnt see it if it has

Old   #2

No it's not possible, at least if you didn't edit some files.. idk
but it says to me - you can't put free item in talisman when i try

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
same
Old   #4

i asked the guy who can do it on our sever he said cause he has proxy it removes the free on the item so he can use on his tali's
I dunno if its true tho :S

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeblad101 View Post
i asked the guy who can do it on our sever he said cause he has proxy it removes the free on the item so he can use on his tali's
I dunno if its true tho :S
If this was true, he'd probably want to sell the items, not use them on his talisman, because some of them are actually worth quite a bit (super ring, super armour, super weapon etc)

The only way I know of removing the free attribute is the proper way (with dbs in market), but that wouldnt be worth it for most of the free items, so I really don't know, but I'm going to quote 5 words that have been said to me so many times...

Proof or it didn't happen
Old   #6

it doesnt work with proxy. i tried.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD83 View Post
it doesnt work with proxy. i tried.
He means a 'special' proxy i presume
Old   #8

bwahahaha, i did it last nite. i had about 2500 pts left to soc my free elite talisman. and I used my FREE super items that come with the higher lvl bonus bag. and BAM! soc'd have fun figuring it out.

Now that i paid a db to unlock it. I traded to my noobs and started working on second soc. I should have it done in about week.
Old   #9

Post a pic as a proof then
Old   #10

pic won't tell u anything (anyone can fake a photo or make it show what they want). only way i can prove it is to post a vid. OR tell u how to do it.
but i don't think video quality would be good enough for u to see it.

oh, and i may be the most sarcastic person. But i am not a liar.

i used about 6 free super gears last nite that weren't loc'd to make the soc and start on another talisman. Believe me it is so simple i can't believe didn't figure it out before. there's enough info here on epvpers to figure it out tho. I will say that i couldn't get the 7th super gear to work. i'm not sure why, but it kept telling me that it was my highest pot, but then i got the super +3 blade one soc as the free wep to exchange when u open the 120 bag and i was able to use it instead of the +3 super coro. Not sure why. anyway, no biggie b/c the others worked. got a soc on my defense talisman and about 4k pts or so on the second soc
Old   #11

You WERE able to use free items as minors but they patched it out last night.
Old   #12

lol. i just logged in to see if what Ijazzi said was true. and opened my bag till i got my super +1 cap and bam another 1006 points on my talisman. bwhahahahahaha, if i feel like it i might try to make a video and upload it. until then bwhahahahahaha
Old   #13

U suck anyway... U found out a glitch or something and don't wanna share with us... why u telling us in the first place? .... Should cid make a proxy show it to the world and not sharring us? If u have something and don't wanna share don't say it... Or say it and share...
Old   #14

Ermm there has been a patch u used to be able to do it no problem but a new patch has stop em being used as a minor item tough luck
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeblad101 View Post
Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to use free items on tali's to get more progress for the sokets sum how.
I know its possible sum guy on our server does it but i dont know how. Might be sum kinda hack or he aint patched something.

Does any one know how to?

Sorry if this has allready come up. I didnt see it if it has
5bot can do that. Ah right and it got patched.
Edit: Maybe it didn't get patched. Get 5bot and try.