Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Fire Tao Names

Discussion on Dark Fire Tao Names within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dark Fire Tao Names

hey does someone knows a good Fire tao name that says dark and powerfull (girl tao btw)
Old 01/01/2009, 16:13   #2

Phew.. DarkPowerGirl?
Old 01/01/2009, 18:10   #3

-Diva
-Genesis
-Hesperia
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2009, 08:27   #4

I dont know if you like Star Wars but i do, so here are some evil Sith girls.

-Dark Kreia: She was a master of telekinetic lightsaber combat (she used 3 ors more at the same time) very powerfull

-Dark Ventress: She was really violent and killed a lot of people

-Dark Talon: She was a really good assassin she killed 2 master jedi at the same time and killed her teacher in a single blow

-Dark Lumiya: She was cold and cruel

-Dark Aleema: She was a sorceress and master of illusion and other spells

-Dark Lashowe: She was unfriendly for exemple she said things like: Dont talk to me unless you amuse me with a joke or else i will kill you...

-Dark Lomi or Dark Lomi Plo: She was a spellmaster, she could create a big spiderweb that can dice her opponents into pieces

-Dark Phobos: She was vicious and good at messing the mind of he opponents, for exemple she transformed into her victim's friend so she can backstab him

Please tell me wich one you chose even if its not from my list im only curious, i know the explanation of each name i gave you were kinda useless but i was bored and to be honest i had fun writing this bye bye
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2009, 09:12   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedany View Post
I dont know if you like Star Wars but i do, so here are some evil Sith girls.

-Dark Kreia: She was a master of telekinetic lightsaber combat (she used 3 ors more at the same time) very powerfull

-Dark Ventress: She was really violent and killed a lot of people

-Dark Talon: She was a really good assassin she killed 2 master jedi at the same time and killed her teacher in a single blow

-Dark Lumiya: She was cold and cruel

-Dark Aleema: She was a sorceress and master of illusion and other spells

-Dark Lashowe: She was unfriendly for exemple she said things like: Dont talk to me unless you amuse me with a joke or else i will kill you...

-Dark Lomi or Dark Lomi Plo: She was a spellmaster, she could create a big spiderweb that can dice her opponents into pieces

-Dark Phobos: She was vicious and good at messing the mind of he opponents, for exemple she transformed into her victim's friend so she can backstab him

Please tell me wich one you chose even if its not from my list im only curious, i know the explanation of each name i gave you were kinda useless but i was bored and to be honest i had fun writing this bye bye
I rember two names frome there Talon and kreia
Old 01/02/2009, 14:52   #6

i love to watch starwars but i dont know any name of that xD still thanks i was searching for something like that
Old 01/02/2009, 22:07   #7

Lady Envy ... Dark Queen ... Princess Lust ... Fire Dutchess ... Dark Widdow ... Lady Threat ... lol i cant think of any other ones i hope some of them names help u out !!! (i kinda like Lady Envy my self ) sexy and deadly like ^^ No.Ob4Life
Old 01/05/2009, 15:54   #8

lol GeishaGirl