Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Unlocking and trade partner

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Unlocking and trade partner

is there any hacks scams or whatever to get passed the trade partner or
to get passed item lock I,E..... make the items unlock instantly or quicker please help me haha
love your faithful neighbourhood cheater

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
it's not a hack, but i managed to unlock a couple of items within 1 or 2 days, but i can't remember exactly how i did it. but here's a basic idea of what i did.

i traded an item that was locked to my trade partner. then i equipped the gear and logged off. the next day i logged on it was announced as unlocked.

now there are more details in that. I believe that some of what i did was first unlock before trading the item.then i can't remember if i logged off and back on and then put the item in unlock. i guess u'll have to play with it. and i haven't tried since about patch 5070 or so. but it did work and it was unlocked in like one day or so. sorry i can't be more specific, but i didn't write it down, and i haven't tried since. so i've forgotten exactly what i did.