Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer multi-client question.

Discussion on Conquer multi-client question. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Conquer multi-client question.

I've looked everywhere online and surfed this forum much as possible. My question is for conquer multi-clients.

I use multi client just so that I can log in that 3rd window for my fiance's toon. I know it's under cheating at the Co.91 website but how strict do they go about acting on these. Has anyone ever had an account or IP Banned randomly for multi-client? Or caught in any way? I want to know if it's something that probably never will get noticed, or if they give a warning. Our archers are reaching 130 and it's time i start worrying lol.

So main question.

Ever been banned for multi-client?
How long have you used it?
Was it immediate and random or did they give you time to remove it.

Just wanting some #'s to work on about how strict they are with this particular mod.
Old 12/02/2008, 04:42   #2

1. no
2. 3 years
3. not applicable
Old 12/02/2008, 05:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
No,
Few Months (off and on),
N/A.
Old 12/04/2008, 03:16   #4

2 days later. New patch multi client no longer works lol. Post link to the new one if and when its out please and thanks.
Old 12/04/2008, 03:30   #5

i think the program that controls your co window to open is just installed in your pc. cracking it to bypass the limitation does not put you in danger. Besides, the IP adress that is seen by the server is only the pc that is connected directly to the internet. whether you are using LAN or single PC, they won't know. If you don't have co-multiclient installed, create another user account in your OS to open another pair of co-window.
Old 12/04/2008, 09:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdi2nd View Post
i think the program that controls your co window to open is just installed in your pc. cracking it to bypass the limitation does not put you in danger. Besides, the IP adress that is seen by the server is only the pc that is connected directly to the internet. whether you are using LAN or single PC, they won't know. If you don't have co-multiclient installed, create another user account in your OS to open another pair of co-window.
Quote:
1. no
2. 3 years
3. not applicable
definetly agreed with those 2 posts
u can have as me home lan with 1 public internet IP so technicly it could be urs chars on urs pc and urs brother chars on his and urs father chars on his notebook all will have one IP. so its same as if u got 3windows on one pc ... its just u dont have to jump over 2 keyboards and mouses thats the only benefit of an multiclient.

I dont think its cheating in comon sence as long as u r the only one controlling them without using any bot or proxy
Noone can have complains to that.
as for me I told some 12years old kids wich used some bot /autoclicker that I have 2pc instead of telling them the thruth
we all know how those youngers play. it sux

another thing sounds
I dont like to hear that crap music and sounds when u need to login ur chars even if its just to let them in TG good is that those "new sounds" r instead of others .mp3 in sound folder rename them. they r turned off fast
the most important r music.mp3 and Dragon.mp3 if I remeber
Old 12/04/2008, 11:28   #7

Wow thanks for that. Yeah that music is loud and annoying lol.
Old 06/04/2009, 23:37   #8

Hey its been forever since my last post. I just recently installed conquer again, took a break. But the old hex editing trick doesnt work anymore with 5130, Anyone know a way that works creating a multi client with new patch? No links please i never download any already made ones on the web, never feel safe. I just need multi client, not into all the itemdats and walljumping.
Old 06/05/2009, 00:33   #9

1. Never
2. Since i registered here and downloaded 1st multi (4? 3,5? years) NONSTOP
3. N/A
Old 06/05/2009, 06:32   #10

1. No
2. 4 years
3. If they found out you will get banned immediately
Old 06/05/2009, 21:44   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
1.No
2.About 3.5~4 years(since I started playing CO)
3.N/A

Btw,they have no reason to ban you if they see 3 or more characters logged with the same IP because
1st:You could be a internet cafe that has the same IP for all their PCs
2nd:You could have a 2nd,3rd or even 4th PC at your home, connected at the same line(meaning that all PCs would have the same IP)

« RANDOM | 5bot »