Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Lottery really LUCK or is there a trick?

Discussion on Is Lottery really LUCK or is there a trick? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is Lottery really LUCK or is there a trick?

Here is reason why i ask. There is 1 player on our server he has probably 5-6 accounts. EVERYDAY when he goes into the lottery he wins 8 good things in 10 tries per account. He has this week won a 2 socket cap,2socket attack ring, 2Socket Dex ring, Elite+8 Tower,+8 Helmet, Class 9 Money
Bag ,TopMoney Bag, Elite 2socket coat,+8 Coat,+8 Blade, MULTIPLE 1 socket items. So my question is HOW can 1 person win so much in the same week? When he goes in everyone on vent says watch here comes some good winnings. As always he wins good. There is a trick and i have tried alot of things to the same resolve of nothing. Does anyone have any legit ideas. Are is he just the luckiest person in CO?
Old 11/29/2008, 13:56   #2

many people will say lottery or socketing is 'luck' but its not .. its randomized algorithm , basically since lottery is a computerised system its got nothing to do with luck at all, luck is walking down the street n finding 100$ on the ground . If you know exactly how the lottery system works of course you'll know when the better items will show up . im not saying youll get the best items , but you'll know when your chances are highest . if what your saying is true . i could only guess he would have to know a gm in rl ... otherwise no matter how often you did lottery n tried to record and understand it you still couldnt get those items on a daily basis
Old 11/29/2008, 21:49   #3

Personally, I just think people who buy DB's have better odds then players that don't. I'm guessing perhaps TQ increases their odds of success somehow, but I don't know. I know some may think this is a crazy thought, but honestly, I remember when I used to play CO. I never purchased a single db with rl cash, however, I did go to the lottery on a regular basis with money made from hunting. In months of going, you know what the best item I ever got was? A +3 stone, ya, that's right, a +3 stone. Everyone else I knew that didn't buy DB's with rl cash had the same issue as me, yet we saw the db buyers constantly winning the good stuff. Not nearly as frequent as this guy you talk about, but they'd all get something worth going to lotto everyday, which was a complete dissapointment for us non db buyers.
Old 11/30/2008, 02:09   #4

..mm ima have to disagree with you , i won both my items +8 2 hander n 2 soc tro armor when i never bought dbs .. bought a few codes n and ive ever won anything , even when i had a spare few dbs to use on lottery unlike before when it was sell a few items have 27 cp and try .. best ive won now is a +2 stone which is ridiculous ..
Old 11/30/2008, 14:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshitomo View Post
many people will say lottery or socketing is 'luck' but its not .. its randomized algorithm , basically since lottery is a computerised system its got nothing to do with luck at all, luck is walking down the street n finding 100$ on the ground . If you know exactly how the lottery system works of course you'll know when the better items will show up . im not saying youll get the best items , but you'll know when your chances are highest . if what your saying is true . i could only guess he would have to know a gm in rl ... otherwise no matter how often you did lottery n tried to record and understand it you still couldnt get those items on a daily basis
ye.. i said the same in a other thread. Itīs based on math, so you can crack it by decoding blablablabla i dun know how that works. So basically it works like making sockets in twin. Ther is a chance of winning something good, based on the x-times u went in.
Old 12/08/2008, 15:24   #6

yea .. nothing in conquer is luck since its a 'computer' game everything is set to certain values n if your lucky enough to do something at the right time after the right ammount of times there you go , you just got something good =) .. same goes for all quests , moonboxes , socketing , lottery , killing monsters . You've to remmeber a computer is a computer nothing more , it doesnt have free will or is own mind .. if you get a virus you cant say 'oh **** its bad luck .. its because you've done something to get it . anyway i hope this will help clear up with alot of people who do believe it is entirely based on luck what you get.
Old 12/26/2009, 08:58   #7

This What i do its more of a luck thing but it works for me

1.close your eyes
2.Jump around inside ladyluck
3.click somewhere
4.open your eyes and see what you won
5.i have won a super +5 war armor, 2 moonboxes and 3 dbz
Old 12/26/2009, 09:17   #8

I belive there is A server-side flag on DB buyers.My GF's son gets 1 Fairly good item with the first 10 trys in the lotto every time[+5 stone,stg,1soc armor/head gear,ect...],somthing worth about 3 dbs or so.
On new servers there seems to be A increse in good items for the first week or so,for everyone DB buyers and non buyers.
The way thee lotto seems to work is color based some days.
example.

red [60%]- next 7 boxes picked that are red will give on avarage +3 stone or ref gem
blue [50%]- for the next 7 boxes picked ref/uni pack +1 stone met tear
green[40%]- ect.....

now after the 7 times they change the pct and group of items that are available

everyone has theries but noone knows for sure,same thing with sockets in TC and Market..
Old 12/26/2009, 10:46   #9

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Dont bump
Closed Thread