Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again."

Discussion on "Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again." within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question "Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again."

Im here because i'm in desperate need of help, after the 5589 version was released i can no longer login. When i try to login i get the errormessage which i wrote as title. Doesnt matter which server i try, always the same.

When i click "Enter" the screen turns black for like 1 second and it sais "Logging into account server" as always, but the "loading-bar" doesn't show up. Then the error message just pops up. I've had this problem for more than 24 hours now. I asked friends of mine if they could logg on, and yes they could.

Things i've tried:

*Reinstalling
*Reinstalling and not installed version 5589, which didnt work so i had to install it...
*Reset my modem
*Restart computer
*Run Conquer in Administrator mode
*(About to install some updates for my Geforce 470 and installing AVG, just to make sure lol.)

And btw my specs is good enough, they've ran conquer better than smoothly for over 4 years. Got Win7 x64.

I have also tried to contact the HelpDesc, but as f*cking always they NEVER answer. So that's why i come here, because TQ's service is ****.

Did anyone else have the same problem? Or does anyone know how to solve this!? Ive got **** 30k CP's im going to spend on DemonBoxes, IM NOT MISSING THIS, PLEASE HELP!
Old 04/17/2012, 22:45   #2

Not sure if this works for you, but I had the same exact problem a while ago and I tried nearly everything. Although in my case my main account was the only one having problems though it was VIP lvl 3 and other accs even without VIP worked just fine. I always had to spam login at least 3 times until it let me in on my main and until that it gave the exact same error msg as you described.

Then I realised that the only difference besides the VIP was that my main was the only one to have chat logs on. So I deleted chat logs manually and turned chat logs off in-game and now it let's me in on the first try exactly like it's supposed to.

Hope it works out.
Old 04/20/2012, 07:11   #3

Hey we have the same problem dude,if you belong to this ip address 121.54.11*.***or our country ip address.Then sorry to tell you CO2 just banned our ip,too many booters they said in help desk...i cant change or hide my ip or some tools to use,,plz reply if you have or tips for IP changer tool.NOYPI!!!
Old 04/20/2012, 12:02   #4

@ nashreen727 : paano mo na solved ang problema na yan we are the same problem in our place in mindanao please post here thanx....
Old 04/21/2012, 09:01   #5

To tell you the truth cant find any solution to it, i dont have the real ip changer software!our ip address is on the CO2 block list,we cant play until ttey unban it.This situation happened last year if you asked and it took 2 to 3 months for us to play again!I need ip changer tool s or tuturials specific for apps and game browsing.ITS getting on my nerves already.Its not only in mindanao the whole archipelago i mean,all SMART dsl users got banned,lucky for those globe users there still impact in the game!!!!
Old 04/26/2012, 10:28   #6

Egypt Is The Best
Old 04/26/2012, 14:20   #7

elite*gold: 55
Solved at least?
Old 04/29/2012, 18:58   #8

Not solved, i quitted co. lol.