Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changeing Colour Of Superman Killcount Numbers

Discussion on Changeing Colour Of Superman Killcount Numbers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changeing Colour Of Superman Killcount Numbers

Well after being away from Conquer for a year so much has changed, Bots are auto clicker etc. I downloaded ELSEPath V 1.7 which in all is a good bot how ever I 1 problem, XP skill superman is activated & off the bot gose tryin to click the red killcount numbers above its head. I looked into changeing the colour of these said numbers however I can't find them .
If anyone can point me in the right direction to do this that would be great, If anyone has done this already and would'nt mind posting me the changed file then even better, lol.
Old 10/31/2008, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Look in ur c3>effect folder i belive its a dds there, that u can change to change the colors.
I wude help but i dont have photoshop any more.
Old 10/31/2008, 12:17   #3

Already did, only thing I found even remotely like it was some numbers to do with potency up, I changed these anyhow & it did'nt work . i now gone through every folder in the effects folder & found nothin to do with Superman. Was wonderin if I needed to decompress a file or somethink like that.
Old 10/31/2008, 12:20   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by gould2525 View Post
Already did, only thing I found even remotely like it was some numbers to do with potency up, I changed these anyhow & it did'nt work . i now gone through every folder in the effects folder & found nothin to do with Superman. Was wonderin if I needed to decompress a file or somethink like that.
Try this and look if they aprear after
Old 10/31/2008, 16:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
Try this and look if they aprear after
I looked, the c3.wdf file is no more . The data.wdf is the interface etc, not in there. thanks for your help however. if anyone has a link to a working extracted c3.wdf File please post. Or if you have one please post or if you can tell me how to extract it myself i will give it a go
Old 10/31/2008, 19:18   #6

Well guess I sorted my problem out for now, but may be a bit unstable . I just used a speed hack that puts cyclone green numbers above its head so now I can bot doing superman & I do it faster, lol.