Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cogenius+COAI+chrome ALL IN 1 coming soon

Discussion on Cogenius+COAI+chrome ALL IN 1 coming soon within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cogenius+COAI+chrome ALL IN 1 coming soon

Okay so since dean and john decided to be all funny and think i couldn't hack or do anything i now have decompiled Deans source (btw dean writing it in C# and wrapping it in C++ is a dumb idea) and johns source and right now im working on chromes and then ill combine them all in 1 and then release it for free on here and 4 botters AND youtube. so keep this thread in your favorites and give it a few days to be finished.
Old 03/08/2012, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 28
If you decompile chrome your, afaik it will unleash a nasty backdoor on your computer if any attempt to manipulate it is captured.

-According to someone.
Old 03/08/2012, 02:43   #3

LOL i am doing all this on a 20$ PC..... they can do whatever they want to it. but im getting there code. i already got co ai and deans codes. chrome is only tough one i get them props. but it wont take much longer i hope they like a blank PC to hack.
Old 03/08/2012, 03:08   #4

One word, ******.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 03:15   #5

lol now the new encryption will be out there wit tq always updating restricting which steve and inf always fix the it would only be useful for so long so id much prefer stayin subbed at chrome than trina run it
Old 03/08/2012, 03:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickmagnet View Post
lol now the new encryption will be out there wit tq always updating restricting which steve and inf always fix the it would only be useful for so long so id much prefer stayin subbed at chrome than trina run it
Best reversing team 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
One word, ******.
Quoted for truth.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2012, 03:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Best reversing team 2012.

Quoted for truth.
best is an under statement you guys amaze me tq got a team but you two crack down on them quick btw hurry up u and steve get the restrictions fix i got 38 chars restricted only 1more left lol
Old 03/08/2012, 03:50   #8

Oh yay now I get to share ops retardation with Epvpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie
Incase some of you people missed this yesterday attending to real life things, Devil1/Devil2/Massbotter/Purplekush/the guy that posted him self topless on the forums and bragged about a $10 taser, was on the shoutbox talking major **** how he was an elite hacker and going to hack the forums and bot and Macs email. Anyway everyone was laughing at this dumb nigguh and how he was going to RAT us all ect. ()

Here is his 1337 haxor skills at work;

I am sure it is not the only forum he posted on but never the less, lol!

His account on the site is

and he has made 4 other attempts to ask to get the forum + Macs info hacked in the last 24 hours, dam Mac this guy has a hard on for you.

It's quite amusing devil how bad you are at life.

Devils fail gallery
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 03:52   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBotter View Post
Okay so since dean and john decided to be all funny and think i couldn't hack or do anything i now have decompiled Deans source (btw dean writing it in C# and wrapping it in C++ is a dumb idea) and johns source and right now im working on chromes and then ill combine them all in 1 and then release it for free on here and 4 botters AND youtube. so keep this thread in your favorites and give it a few days to be finished.
You can't even combine legos devils.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 04:01   #10

i just got someone to pay me 100$ that knows how to do it all so im going to just sell the sources and keep em maybe put em on the forums
Old 03/08/2012, 04:09   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
In that case..

#closed

such a troll thread tbh. If you actually do manage to crack/reverse/blabla dodangle their programs then good for you... Think that would still apply under 'warez' on the site though so I'd have to delete if you posted

No warez/cracks allowed on epvp as they are illegal lulz.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread