Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

linux

Discussion on linux within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
linux

k heres the question i checked the forums and havent found a answer that works so i need to know how to run co in ubuntu linux if anyone found a way to do this please let me know i tried wine and playonlinux but they dont seem to work with the current version
Old 10/08/2008, 14:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by death4666 View Post
k heres the question i checked the forums and havent found a answer that works so i need to know how to run co in ubuntu linux if anyone found a way to do this please let me know i tried wine and playonlinux but they dont seem to work with the current version
I'm not sure if you can. I had linux (ubuntu) dualbooted not to long ago but when i tried to install through wine i had to hold down the alt key to type my username and password in. When i got it the UI was all over the shop. Just dualboot windows, saves effort xD.
Old 10/08/2008, 17:44   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
death4666@
completely different OS/platform coding
if CO never release a mac or linux version, no u cant use it
unless u have Window OS running
Old 10/10/2008, 08:54   #4

Wine don't support animated cursor yet, so no cursor in game.
Check out: