Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

inventory help

Discussion on inventory help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
inventory help

is there a tool that allows me to get more inventory space.....for example if i have 30 mets in my inventory, it will turn into 1 met that reads "1met x 30" in a single box? plz help thnx
Old 10/08/2008, 06:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nope.
Old 10/08/2008, 06:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
i thought i saw one but i guess not....thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pet inventory bug
06/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Once I hit lvl 100, I opened my grab pet inventory to see what I had. I closed it. I then added the stat 3 points given to me by leveling to 100. I then tried to open my pets inventory, and nothing. Nothing meaning, the inventory box did not come up. Ive tried a trading bull, and still no inventory box. Ive got onto other accounts that have pets and still no inventory box. Ive reinstalled, still no box. Its either bugged or the inventory box is off the screen. I have no idea!!
Inventory mod.
03/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
In reply to someones post about inventory coloring, it is possible. One of my guildmates did it, didn't take long...Unless I http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/drkdragon 777_2007/mabinogi_2010_02_23_003.jpg misunderstood the question. It all has to do with these files... data>gfx>gui>interface.dds data>gfx>gui>gui_window_making.dds data>gfx>image>npcdialogue2.dds data>gfx>image>gui_reward.dds I don't know about pets but you can certainly do things such as egos
bug with the inventory
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i want to know how i can fix the bug of the inventory because when i try to buy something the sistem said your inventory its full how i can fix that?
Inventory
05/26/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hello I have a little question... When we search with cheat engine the code of the weapon, we search the code of the weapon equiped. Then, is possible to search the value of the weapon in the inventory and change that value, if that value exists then it wont be only visual. Or not? This is something that i've searched on the internet, but i didn't find anything about it...