Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer online problem

Discussion on Conquer online problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,973
Conquer online problem

Hallo,
ich hab dan problem, immer wen ich einloggen will steht dort "invalid username or passwort", obwohl ich alles richtig eingegeben hab, was soll ich tuhn damit ich mich einloggen kann?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Is still a problem for Windows-7 and conquer Online
01/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Version used Windows 7 ULTIMATE 32 BIt Integrated December 2009 OEM DVD-BIE Repack I have tried a lot, but to no avail . The problem still existed
Problem logging in conquer online very urgent!
11/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Problem logging in conquer online very urgent...... I have 4 users on conquer online I can not get them .. You know why? I go to change password and records the user name and password which I entered Account the site .. But it makes me Failed to login: Invalid account or password! What's this? I know it says or password or user name wrong!
Problem in conquer online
11/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hello I downloaded software to conquer online .. This link .. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/139504-see-special-items-ground-aniedit-11 8.html Now this software Lzaot glamorous things like super unique and more .. So I threw Nalein Uniuqe not seen because the image of the shoe and then deleted Ttocna Hmhsk Reinstall it and now I can not get my players Why?
Conquer online game problem ...
10/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hello my name is Ron .. Van new here:) Long since retired from conquer online .. And now I'm going to play only have one problem ... Every time I go into the game everything is good but I do not see the Characters and monsters and the names of all ... And that problem: ( With Mishua know why it forgot So tell me please ... I need help ..... Maybe we should re-install Tmshachk??