Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]qonquer online

Discussion on [HELP]qonquer online within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]qonquer online

how do i get my npcs to work...can someone plz provide a step by step tutorial. and how do i get a skill for example-tornado......i want my npcs to be like in normal conquer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Qonquer Online, Are we still the best?
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 107 Replies
I have not yet had chance to advertise epvp some where on qonquer.com but i can ensure you i will be doing so i hope this wont be deleted, Thanks from Q www.Qonquer.com Has anybody got quite as far as we are with QO? We normally have around 200-350 people online, altho tops 400 rarely.. as far as functionality goes i heard we have the most, we are still constantly expanding and welcome all new comers, the server is 100% playable now we are just working on more quests ect as i speek to...
Qonquer online
07/12/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, ever wanted to make your own private server and didn't know how to use Pgadmin And Sql?? Then you need to go to http://http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides- templates/137165-guide-easy-conquer-private-server -set-up.html and follow the guide AND IT WORKS please thank me if i helped a little and please thank playboy94 is he helped you :D
Qonquer Online Accounts
06/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello can someone give me a free qonquer account ( no i dont need a noob account of lvl 50 or lower :p ) PM it to me please if you can give me the full info it will be perfect :D
server.dat for sv and qonquer online
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone by chance have a server.dat for qo that is working with script vessel. i did have 1 but when conquer updated it screwed up my server.dat. and i tried re-editing it but the bot wont run with it. if u could hook me up i would be greatful.