Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Conquer server, Looking For coders

Discussion on New Conquer server, Looking For coders within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile New Conquer server, Looking For coders

Hello Everybody ,
Me and my friend are making a Conquer Private server (PVP server)
I Will get a .com domain as soon as we have enough applications here .
This will be a leveling server and If this server gets popular we might be able to make some profit by making member items , Maps , and or Dragonball / cp / money purchase .If you would like to apply I would like the folowing information .
What you want to be ( GM/Coder , Website mod ,and PM / PH )
Age does not matter I just want to know what you can do and your personality depending on what you would like to be .
5 Coders ( You need Either C# ,C++ ,or C )
2 Website mods (I need to talk with you for about 1 week before you can become one depending on your personality )
1 PM (We will also need to talk alot with you for about a week before u can become one depending on your personality )
2 PH's ( Same thing )

Once you apply here on the forums or on MSN ([email protected] ) you get a test depending on what you want to be .

Thanks for your time

Old 08/29/2008, 09:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomshenep View Post
Hello Everybody ,
Me and my friend are making a Conquer Private server (PVP server)
I Will get a .com domain as soon as we have enough applications here .
This will be a leveling server and If this server gets popular we might be able to make some profit by making member items , Maps , and or Dragonball / cp / money purchase .If you would like to apply I would like the folowing information .
What you want to be ( GM/Coder , Website mod ,and PM / PH )
Age does not matter I just want to know what you can do and your personality depending on what you would like to be .
5 Coders ( You need Either C# ,C++ ,or C )
2 Website mods (I need to talk with you for about 1 week before you can become one depending on your personality )
1 PM (We will also need to talk alot with you for about a week before u can become one depending on your personality )
2 PH's ( Same thing )

Once you apply here on the forums or on MSN ([email protected] ) you get a test depending on what you want to be .

Thanks for your time
1) C# ,C++ ,or C os all different
2) what source?
3) you are searching for everything that a server needs but what can you do?

Old 04/18/2012, 02:08   #3

Is the offer still up (A few years Later) lol

« bound moonbox | Skills icon »