Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Need Help :'(

Discussion on I Need Help :'( within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Need Help :'(

i've installed new windows , i was using vista build 600 and now i am using windows xp sp2 ,

i've installed my vga card drive and i cant find resolution 102x768 to run conquer

i tried to install the latest version of my drive and i stil cant foound resolution 1024x768 , and we all know that no one can play conquer at resolution 800x600 ^^

can any 1 help me to add this resolution ?

sorry for my bad english
Old 08/27/2008, 08:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramazof View Post
i've installed new windows , i was using vista build 600 and now i am using windows xp sp2 ,

i've installed my vga card drive and i cant find resolution 102x768 to run conquer

i tried to install the latest version of my drive and i stil cant foound resolution 1024x768 , and we all know that no one can play conquer at resolution 800x600 ^^

can any 1 help me to add this resolution ?

sorry for my bad english
1. right click on desktop and then poperties and you will see the rest
2. open conquer got to options and select "Full Screen 1024x768"
Old 08/27/2008, 09:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCHILLAGE View Post
1. right click on desktop and then poperties and you will see the rest
2. open conquer got to options and select "Full Screen 1024x768"

when i click on properties i dont find 1024x768 i only find > 800x600 , 900x600 and 1280x720 , thats all what i see , and i cant find 1024x768
Old 08/27/2008, 10:09   #4

There is no solution or what ^^
Old 08/29/2008, 13:51   #5

there is some solution, first, what is the recommended resolution for your screen, if you dont know, take a look on the screen box or manual. after, for your new video card, go on the main website of this card, then download the *lastest* update drivers you can get for it. and then ull maybe get what you want, other way its your screen the prob, cuz sometime you can get acces to a certain number of resolution depend on what screen you have.

sorry for my english.

if you still have prob, reply with all info and ill try my best to help you.
Old 08/29/2008, 15:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdjocker View Post
there is some solution, first, what is the recommended resolution for your screen, if you dont know, take a look on the screen box or manual. after, for your new video card, go on the main website of this card, then download the *lastest* update drivers you can get for it. and then ull maybe get what you want, other way its your screen the prob, cuz sometime you can get acces to a certain number of resolution depend on what screen you have.

sorry for my english.

if you still have prob, reply with all info and ill try my best to help you.
ty for help , i downloaded the last patch and the reccomnded resolution of my screen is 1280x720 , but thx any way i've found option at the card that premits me to creat the resolution i want and it worked ^^ ,

Sry for my bad english