Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptVessel

Discussion on ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile ScriptVessel

hello everybody. i have a question. how can i get a script vessel id and password. ? if i need to pay for them ? where?
Old 08/24/2008, 15:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceacelbatran2 View Post
hello everybody. i have a question. how can i get a script vessel id and password. ? if i need to pay for them ? where?
9net9.com gives you their email. Send them a message asking for details / prices and they will reply with details on how to order.

They'll ask you to send them the money and then within 2-3 days I think they say, you will be emailed the client and an account.

Although I found they replied a lot faster with the account and client
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2008, 23:58   #3

thx
Old 08/21/2009, 22:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
9net9.com gives you their email. Send them a message asking for details / prices and they will reply with details on how to order.

They'll ask you to send them the money and then within 2-3 days I think they say, you will be emailed the client and an account.

Although I found they replied a lot faster with the account and client
Everytime I try the website.. it dosent work. Does anyone know if there is a new site?

thanks <3