Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey, Quick Question

Discussion on Hey, Quick Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, Quick Question

In the past I've used a couple different bots but Ive never been really sure about whats the best way to make money. Weather its Mining or spamming maps with ninjas, basically Whats the best bot and method to get money fast? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 12/05/2011, 08:54   #2

Actually , bots are the fastest way to make money , but i don't advice that for TQ made a better anti-bot , if you use a bot on a noob all the accounts used that day before the next maintenance gets Banned not botjailed !!! almost all my friends got banned for trading with botters , so i advice don't trade with botters or use a bot , if you have an archer just hunt , mining isn't good for making money , if you don't have an archer , just get in any archer team and pick up the gold , leveled up archers doesn't care about gold am sure u already noticed that . hope it help
Old 12/12/2011, 10:18   #3

U can make so easy money, 1. if u have some war 120+ or 130+ tro u can make moon box quest its good price for them and u can sell for cheap 30-40cps each, and its easy to make it, 2. clear waters 20-25cps each, 3. met scrolls - blue mouse quest whit moon gems, violet - fury gems, its easy, trust me

this is my help for you..
peace .
Old 12/12/2011, 11:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopper911 View Post
In the past I've used a couple different bots but Ive never been really sure about whats the best way to make money. Weather its Mining or spamming maps with ninjas, basically Whats the best bot and method to get money fast? Any help will be appreciated.
No one can actually answer this question for you.
See it's about how you bot. What settings do you have and which of them do you use and which don't you use. What is needed in the community of your server. Where are they looking for botters? etc. etc.

There's a lot coming to look around the corner when you're going ot talk about "how to make a money on my server by botting"
Old 12/14/2011, 20:18   #5

well thiers a way which i tried and worked for me...get a multiclient and mine wiz 6 miners or so at dc mine...dispose of silvers and coppers...each time u get ur items filled wiz gold u will make from 1m-2m besides loads of gems and some +1 stones and good DS if u r lucky,dbs and perm stones if u r REALLY lucky.....u can do bluemouse wiz all the gems u get ( desert gets only violets and moons and those r the best gems for bluemouse ).....itsnt the best way but it works for me and i didnt get botjailed ...PS..i got 2 copies of co 1 clean version for my main and seller,another one for multiclient and miners....gluck