Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[important message] For Haters And Privateservers

Discussion on [important message] For Haters And Privateservers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [important message] For Haters And Privateservers

Hi im new on elitepvpers, and i did some research please read this good! it can help the community

Again Hi my research was about the Failed private servers and the Successfull Private servers many people already knew this but the successfull private did not getting Flames from the server Haters/Flamers and the failed private servers getted much flames that is why they fail

Now this is my point give private servers chance to prove that they are not gonna fail but remember if you are using Hamachi then quit cuz you will get 100% flames and u will fail faster then MC Hammer was broke

ps. someone want to start a private server with me? PM me then please (no dont even think about pming me if u even dont know how to setup a server xD! )
Old 08/12/2008, 08:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
Hi im new on elitepvpers, and i did some research please read this good! it can help the community

Again Hi my research was about the Failed private servers and the Successfull Private servers many people already knew this but the successfull private did not getting Flames from the server Haters/Flamers and the failed private servers getted much flames that is why they fail

Now this is my point give private servers chance to prove that they are not gonna fail but remember if you are using Hamachi then quit cuz you will get 100% flames and u will fail faster then MC Hammer was broke

ps. someone want to start a private server with me? PM me then please (no dont even think about pming me if u even dont know how to setup a server xD! )
"Now this is my point give private servers chance to prove that they are not gonna fail

"remember if you are using Hamachi then quit cuz you will get 100% flames and u will fail faster then MC Hammer was broke

did u not just say give private servers a chance? then u say hamachi users
need to quit

u just contradicted urself