Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Capture The Flag Map Request

Discussion on [Request]Capture The Flag Map Request within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request]Capture The Flag Map Request

Well, like the title suggests, i was just wondering if anyone could make a revised mini map for the Capture the flag map of where the flag spawn points are...? I am sure who ever does it will get many thanks from the forum, so that is some motivation. Lol
Old 12/12/2011, 09:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its hard to make that map, whit the flags u find auto lol....

1. need to make new program to do work on map's
2. need dual efecks
and the end.
3. need some good programer to make it

pw me .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Capture The Flag and Arena doesn't Work!
11/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone can share it ? How can I make it work!? :( http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/304/sook.jpg I don't know why! The option to register doesnt appear!
Capture The Flag
11/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i wanted to make CTF Tournament So what i did is when Right time Comes its starts Such that 2 Teams will be Spawned and Then teleported to The Map && i added The Flag Sobs Too successfuly but there r 2 things i wanna add but couldnt do it :- 1st - After 30 sec of Carrying the Flag...the Flagbase become in the place where the The Flag Holder Exist 2nd - for example i have brought the Flag now to my base So what i need to know how to make it like i cant attack my own Flagbase ... ...
CTF-Capture the Flag,
03/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I Want to know what exacly Did CTF Do on LOTF/5017 Back then I remember it been Mensioned alot but never got to do it nor know what exacly did,
Capture the Flag Bug
12/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
So today I wanted to join at Capture the Flag. When I get started there is a freaking lvl 88 guy in oposite team and I am only lvl 42. He's buffing his team with Swing march 2. Here's Screenshot: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/930/strangegi8. th.jpg He hit like 44k dmg on me :( Feel free to coment on this!
Capture the Flag ?????
02/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Warum kann ich mich net bei event so ok anmelden ??? kann mir jemand helfen auf dem ganzen server alexander hatts gesponnen-.-