Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to Start Playing CO again

Discussion on I want to Start Playing CO again within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to Start Playing CO again

Hello everybody, 3 years ago I used to play CO and read these Forums. I was a level 108 Trojan With Super items. I gave my account to a friend but she gave it to someone else who is a complete noob and lost all the Items. It took me so long to get those items, I reallly want to play CO again but I dont want to waste 1 year getting good items let alone try to get the Password back. Please someone tell me how to get some items.
Also everything on it has seemed to change i have no idea wat to do
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2008, 11:07   #2

B> dbs

>.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2008, 12:48   #3

yeah lol, sorry bro but, you have 2 choice, buy dbs and take one week to have good stuff, or, you farm and take one year to get good stuff ^^ sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2008, 16:14   #4

you could get to about lvl 110 or 120 in about 2 weeks or so and go on moonbox quests. I usually get about 6 moonboxes at a time. Open them up with lucky time, and u might get some soc'ed non weapon gears. out of 18 moonboxes, that i opened, i got 2 ref rings that were soc'd, some elite bags, boots, necky, and mets. That might be really lucky, but i did keep one ring as a moongear ring, the other i sold for 4 1/2 db's . It can be a pain in the **** doing the quest, but it can be rewarding and help u to get ur gears. also, u can get sv and put a bunch of noobs or w/e hunting, i typically get about 1 db worth of stuff every 3 days.