Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless Discussion

Discussion on Clientless Discussion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/05/2011, 20:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
I think the massive clienltess bots will be ur downfall if u dont reduce it. Its come to a point where its just to blatantly and careless, by the players u mind. The nonbotting communtiy is getting sick of the lag etc and this is drawing to much attention to TQ.

10 bots for basic: Mainly for farmers which is good and lag friendly
21bots for medium: 20 hunters or miners and 1 trader seems ok.
37bots for pro: 20 miners\10 hunters 2 trader.

And you all 3 bots should work on better more detailed and complete guides for dummys so u dont have to spend so much dam time answering dumb **** over and over again.

Also you should focus more one stealth style botting and make options for the players to totally stay out of the rader with better trader options and warehouse\city repair options, this way they wont need so many bots to make the same amount of money as they will be banned less.

Focus instead of massive spreading. Think like a virus people and be a virus.
Old 12/07/2011, 13:31   #47

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny666 View Post
I think the massive clienltess bots will be ur downfall if u dont reduce it. Its come to a point where its just to blatantly and careless, by the players u mind. The nonbotting communtiy is getting sick of the lag etc and this is drawing to much attention to TQ.

10 bots for basic: Mainly for farmers which is good and lag friendly
21bots for medium: 20 hunters or miners and 1 trader seems ok.
37bots for pro: 20 miners\10 hunters 2 trader.

And you all 3 bots should work on better more detailed and complete guides for dummys so u dont have to spend so much dam time answering dumb **** over and over again.

Also you should focus more one stealth style botting and make options for the players to totally stay out of the rader with better trader options and warehouse\city repair options, this way they wont need so many bots to make the same amount of money as they will be banned less.

Focus instead of massive spreading. Think like a virus people and be a virus.
I'm throwing this out there, but even with the bots on, WoW servers have more players on with more interactive actions going on per player with more data transfer per individual than in Conquer. What does that tell you about TQ's servers, and their coding...?

Are we really to blame?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2011, 12:05   #48

I dont see it as the blame game, it has to be about progressing with the times and the given situation. Sure the servers probably got the made in china stamp on them, but you all would be wise to work progressive and try to see\stop the outcome before it happens if you want to contiune. A good base here would be to take into account the problems the nonbotting community adresses.

I think its safe to say that TQ and the bots can and have worked good together and its fair to say that they have`nt been specially focused on shutting the bots down as this would cost them time\money together with the fact that they can make money from banned mains.

But it is a fine line, if the botting comes to the point that it becomes too much of an obvious and big problem that it eats up TQs customer service resources to an overwhelming degree and it becomes an constant stream of complaints from players, lags out the servers etc they surely will finaly put a stop to it as its no doubt doable. Its not good to to keep pushing the hand with the del key over the edge.

The more attention the bots get and the more seen they are, the more complaints TQ will get and the more they will be forced to do something. Currently minebots are flying left and right on probably every single server with no regard for discreetion. Its in both the botters and the nonbotters interest that it stays in the dark as much as possible.

Dam you got single botters with 10+ accounts=over 500+ ninjas flying like superman on speed back and forth the market.

This is no different than any community history, its development depends on the actions of the people. At one point guns where non controlled, today its strictly regulated with massive armies of cops to enforce the law. The clue is it to find ways to stay under the radar for botting to have the best future outlooks.

I can only see this as 2 options; either go out with a big bang or adept to the situation and go the darwin way.

I dont know which way is best for your future career, ones a funny story the other is beeing able to adpet to the situation like a freakin nondestrucable virus, but it is fair to say botting has gotten aloot of attention lately and it surely wont fly for long at its current status.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2011, 07:18   #49

I'm going to say, I originally joined this site for helps/maps/walkthrus on the games.
The occasional botter was OK(ish)...
Now, we're getting the clientless bots, with 100+ miners in a single stack.
My main got PK jailed for 100 hours cause I was chasing a target into the mines for PK, and used an area attack. (1000 pk points, the max, and the whole stack didn't die)

It makes for leveling LEGIT characters difficult if there's no monsters left, makes for kill the monster quests to be impossible.
It KILLS the economy of the game, and TQ screws things up even WORSE for the non-botters trying to fight the botters.

Players with 100 bots going at once are pulling a gem out of the mines once in 10 minutes per character. DB's, +1 stones, dragonsouls, mets are also coming out. Refined/super gems as well. One player should MAYBE pull a DB out in a month or two of SOLID mining. These bots are pulling them out quite often for same players. The LAG cause to CLIENTED players is astounding (thanks to TQ's ****** programming of the particle effects)
The whole clientless botting with no limit is a MAJOR clusterfuck. It's gotten SERIOUSLY out of control.
I've had accounts dropped into botjail due to the auto detection system, and was told they had "indisputable proof"... (sorry, dudes, unmodified client... even the flashlogin.ini is original... jumpped, and dropped items when lagging), I've been screwed over by them for demonbox purchases, and DB purchases. I'm not happy with them.. I'm ALSO ****** as hell, when the botting community goes apeshit, and starts to REALLY **** over a game due to personal greed/stupidity. 1-2 bots isn't going to do THAT much harm, but, when a player is running 50+? That's just plain assinine, and is ******* _EVERYONE_ over.
Old 12/19/2011, 08:28   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend0091 View Post
I'm going to say, I originally joined this site for helps/maps/walkthrus on the games.
The occasional botter was OK(ish)...
Now, we're getting the clientless bots, with 100+ miners in a single stack.
My main got PK jailed for 100 hours cause I was chasing a target into the mines for PK, and used an area attack. (1000 pk points, the max, and the whole stack didn't die)

It makes for leveling LEGIT characters difficult if there's no monsters left, makes for kill the monster quests to be impossible.
It KILLS the economy of the game, and TQ screws things up even WORSE for the non-botters trying to fight the botters.

Players with 100 bots going at once are pulling a gem out of the mines once in 10 minutes per character. DB's, +1 stones, dragonsouls, mets are also coming out. Refined/super gems as well. One player should MAYBE pull a DB out in a month or two of SOLID mining. These bots are pulling them out quite often for same players. The LAG cause to CLIENTED players is astounding (thanks to TQ's shitty programming of the particle effects)
The whole clientless botting with no limit is a MAJOR clusterfuck. It's gotten SERIOUSLY out of control.
I've had accounts dropped into botjail due to the auto detection system, and was told they had "indisputable proof"... (sorry, dudes, unmodified client... even the flashlogin.ini is original... jumpped, and dropped items when lagging), I've been screwed over by them for demonbox purchases, and DB purchases. I'm not happy with them.. I'm ALSO pissed as hell, when the botting community goes apeshit, and starts to REALLY fuck over a game due to personal greed/stupidity. 1-2 bots isn't going to do THAT much harm, but, when a player is running 50+? That's just plain assinine, and is fucking _EVERYONE_ over.
maps and walkthrough can be found on the conquer forum.If it was free you would be using it to,don't come to A hack site bitching about hacks.
Old 12/19/2011, 21:20   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
maps and walkthrough can be found on the conquer forum.If it was free you would be using it to,don't come to A hack site ******** about hacks.
At the time, it was NOT available on the CO site. Posting them tended to get players banned/posts deleted (including squama locations, links to laby maps, met dove locations, etc)
I'm pretty sure even the botting community realizes that it's a MAJOR problem when you have a few who are massively abusing the bots.
Hell, 3 active characters, and 2 or 3 merchants? I don't think that's unreasonable. 100+ logged in at once? That ***** things over for EVERYONE.
NOW, don't be saying EVERYONE would be using it if it's free... Do NOT make that assumption about me.