Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking and Botting on Conqueronline

Discussion on Hacking and Botting on Conqueronline within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/29/2011, 13:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroxide View Post
TheBoyWhoLost why do you persistently post untrue garbage, what did these people do so wrong for you to deliberately mislead them? IP relation... that's all, nothing to do with super 007 botting tactics.

I bet you're one of those people that used to stand around TC trying to sell awezomfg socket coordinates.

A VPS is by far the best way to mass bot.
Or lady luck box times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWhoLost View Post
Depends all on the way you bot. If you know how to make a good amount of money and you got an x amount of chars to do this with, im sure you cna double that x amount to do it better with indeed. But there are many people for example using 60 (CoGen) or 66 (CoAI) clientless accounts and not reaching even near what i get with my 15 chars. It's all about the person behind it.

You must be dumb, if you know how to bot, then if you double up the accounts arent the amount double? Gtfo this forum.
Old 11/29/2011, 14:05   #32

Quote:
Who ever bots with such a high amount of characters obviously doens't know how to make money with just 10/20 chars.
Then again TQ will only get on your ass if you DO NOT BOT SMART. Using so many accounts is one of the things you should changed to get TQ of your ass.
You got it all in your own hands to get reported or not.

I agree that dirty trails lead to a ban on the main. There for i have my own trading techniques and when to trade or when NOT to trade a specific account.

On the "interesting note": How many times did you get banned and about how many characters where banned BEFORE this month of doormat use.

Yes you will get your ass handed to you, if you do not bot smart. Ones again you got to know what you are doing and make sure you won't get reported or banned. But many people fail with this. Even my friends whom i tried to teach if get reported way more often then me (even when i used way more accounts).
oh i dont trade to specific accounts... i use a different scape goat everytime...

To answer your question though, yea i got banned on liberty more than once...back when i started out botting.. but i learned what to not do and what to do and i nkow that hunting is defintely not the way to do it unless its somewhere like lab where no one will ever see u..

and yea i bot about 260 accounts on my other server and have not once been banned despite all the players who actually bot (which is weird tbh)

OH and yea... i said as long as ur dirty trail is extensive and leads to a completely unrelated ip, you will never truely get banned...simply because TQ does not want an innocent bystander who has paid a significant (or lack there of) amount of moneyballs on their game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Or lady luck box times

You must be dumb, if you know how to bot, then if you double up the accounts arent the amount double? Gtfo this forum.
despite how much i hate TheBoy, he has a point about botting a low amount of characters...especially if its hunting...but the thing with hunting is that if you dont bot somewhere where NO ONE will come to you at, you can still get banned. I would turn on DC on all and bring up a list of players who i dc on and just report them that way because when you cancel out dc on all with another person using a similar exit strategy, you get both names at once lol.

But i only hunt in lab where its truely safe though... specially if you have repair VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroxide View Post
I ignored labtest12
pfff ik you ignored my Private Message meanie
Old 11/29/2011, 17:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
You must have totally misunderstood my explanation. Did i say anywhere "if you double up the accounts the amount won't be double"? Again i said it's on HOW YOU HANDLE THE BOT. You might be able to login 50 accounts but does this mean the loot will be twice as much as i can do with 25 accounts? No it isn't. You have to know how to make a good profit. Obviously not everyone knows how to make the best profit out of botting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labtest12 View Post
oh i dont trade to specific accounts... i use a different scape goat everytime...

To answer your question though, yea i got banned on liberty more than once...back when i started out botting.. but i learned what to not do and what to do and i nkow that hunting is defintely not the way to do it unless its somewhere like lab where no one will ever see u..

and yea i bot about 260 accounts on my other server and have not once been banned despite all the players who actually bot (which is weird tbh)

OH and yea... i said as long as ur dirty trail is extensive and leads to a completely unrelated ip, you will never truely get banned...simply because TQ does not want an innocent bystander who has paid a significant (or lack there of) amount of moneyballs on their game.

despite how much i hate TheBoy, he has a point about botting a low amount of characters...especially if its hunting...but the thing with hunting is that if you dont bot somewhere where NO ONE will come to you at, you can still get banned. I would turn on DC on all and bring up a list of players who i dc on and just report them that way because when you cancel out dc on all with another person using a similar exit strategy, you get both names at once lol.

But i only hunt in lab where its truely safe though... specially if you have repair VIP

pfff ik you ignored my Private Message meanie
That is where it is all about. You eventually know the server and it's community. You know what gets you jailed/banned and you will not make these mistakes again. That's what i have been trying to tell the hole time About the hunting. Well yeah that does variate per server. On mine you are better of hunting as mining actually.

Nothing weird about it, you obviously are botting in area's where no one comes or cares about the botters.

Actually even with a separated IP TQ sometimes manages to ban your main. Sometimes they follow back all trade paths. Talking out of experience of someone i knew was doing the trading probably almost the same way you did.

Hate me :O What have i done wrong?
Old 11/29/2011, 17:33   #34

Quote:
You must have totally misunderstood my explanation. Did i say anywhere "if you double up the accounts the amount won't be double"? Again i said it's on HOW YOU HANDLE THE BOT. You might be able to login 50 accounts but does this mean the loot will be twice as much as i can do with 25 accounts? No it isn't. You have to know how to make a good profit. Obviously not everyone knows how to make the best profit out of botting.

That is where it is all about. You eventually know the server and it's community. You know what gets you jailed/banned and you will not make these mistakes again. That's what i have been trying to tell the hole time About the hunting. Well yeah that does variate per server. On mine you are better of hunting as mining actually.

Nothing weird about it, you obviously are botting in area's where no one comes or cares about the botters.

Actually even with a separated IP TQ sometimes manages to ban your main. Sometimes they follow back all trade paths. Talking out of experience of someone i knew was doing the trading probably almost the same way you did.

Hate me :O What have i done wrong?
i dont like how you trolled our conquerai forums countlessly

but back OT, hunting = being discovered = being reported
mineing = being flagged for mass of ips = being reported

but the key thing to this is usually how often the GMs are on your server. Its not just knowing your community(unless the community is small as hell) You will always have new noobs coming into ac1/2 DC1/2 or even places like metzone. You can't honestly prepare for that especially if there are other botters in your area. Mineing is affected because if GMs are constantly checking IP logs, they are bound to come accross yours as being oddly placed (assuming you were\are logging in at the same time as the botter was).
Old 11/29/2011, 18:21   #35

Quote:
i dont like how you trolled our conquerai forums countlessly

but back OT, hunting = being discovered = being reported
mineing = being flagged for mass of ips = being reported

but the key thing to this is usually how often the GMs are on your server. Its not just knowing your community(unless the community is small as hell) You will always have new noobs coming into ac1/2 DC1/2 or even places like metzone. You can't honestly prepare for that especially if there are other botters in your area. Mineing is affected because if GMs are constantly checking IP logs, they are bound to come accross yours as being oddly placed (assuming you were\are logging in at the same time as the botter was).
Me trolling? Uhm... ok....
Well then why am i hunting for over a year with just a total ban of 20 hunters? It depends on your server and it's community. My server is crowded with noobs. But i know where i hunt and which people are reporting so i DC specifically on them.

It has nothing to do with how often the GM is on your server. It's the community that reports you to the helpdesk. GMs do not need to get online to it to ban you after someone reported you (we all nkow that).
GMs are not constantly checking IP logs, Someone sees a bunch of miners entering market or what ever map to trade to a market trader or either deposit items to warehouse, they go and report it. Then TQ goes and check if your massive char botting. They barely ever check the logs to do check the logs to find massive botters.
Old 11/29/2011, 20:15   #36

Quote:
Me trolling? Uhm... ok....
Well then why am i hunting for over a year with just a total ban of 20 hunters? It depends on your server and it's community. My server is crowded with noobs. But i know where i hunt and which people are reporting so i DC specifically on them.

It has nothing to do with how often the GM is on your server. It's the community that reports you to the helpdesk. GMs do not need to get online to it to ban you after someone reported you (we all nkow that).
GMs are not constantly checking IP logs, Someone sees a bunch of miners entering market or what ever map to trade to a market trader or either deposit items to warehouse, they go and report it. Then TQ goes and check if your massive char botting. They barely ever check the logs to do check the logs to find massive botters.
lol i put my traders on a map no one can reach with dc on all on o_O... and on some servers i usually stick my miners in a mine with no traders, droping ores, and merely collecting items all by themselves. With DC on all on, they LITERALLY have no contact with the outside world. Yet, somehow they get banned? the case and point here is that tq does do other checking of sorts which do involve my accounts being flagged for whatever reason.
Old 11/29/2011, 22:25   #37

Quote:
lol i put my traders on a map no one can reach with dc on all on o_O... and on some servers i usually stick my miners in a mine with no traders, droping ores, and merely collecting items all by themselves. With DC on all on, they LITERALLY have no contact with the outside world. Yet, somehow they get banned? the case and point here is that tq does do other checking of sorts which do involve my accounts being flagged for whatever reason.
Well ok your techniques are magnificent, doubt they will catch you yeah. But if you trade form account to account TQ will still be able to figure it out as we know, even between different accounts. Yet again it;s rare that they do look this up.
Old 11/30/2011, 06:45   #38

What if i did this. Since i have two computers connected to the internet, if i used a VPN on my other computer and used this computer normally with my normal accounts, am i safe? Also, if i didnt use a VPN would i still be safe?

Edit: also, what are your thoughts on using an ip hider/changer instead of a VPN for example RealIpHider
Old 11/30/2011, 09:28   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 271310064 View Post
What if i did this. Since i have two computers connected to the internet, if i used a VPN on my other computer and used this computer normally with my normal accounts, am i safe? Also, if i didnt use a VPN would i still be safe?

Edit: also, what are your thoughts on using an ip hider/changer instead of a VPN for example RealIpHider
You can NOT connect to clean to conquer in the same network as you run the bot in. So you should either as the options explained in this topic. Get a VPN on your secondary computer and bot trough it. Or purchase a VPS and remotely control that machine. If you do either of those you can play co without getting caught IF TQ will ip check your bots.
Old 11/30/2011, 09:32   #40

I see. so if i am not logged onto my clean accounts at the same time i am botting, i am okay even without a VPN/VPS? Should i use the iphider...? is it of any value at all?

also, any info on the logs subfolder in the Conquer online directory folder?
Old 11/30/2011, 10:46   #41

Quote:
I see. so if i am not logged onto my clean accounts at the same time i am botting, i am okay even without a VPN/VPS? Should i use the iphider...? is it of any value at all?

If you get caught botting, then they ban ALL accounts from same IP.
Old 11/30/2011, 11:38   #42

Quote:

Depends on you. For me this works. But then again as i said before, a lot of people fail with this. They get IP checked and their mains get banned aswell.
I recommend if you don't know the techniques how i keep my main safe trough 1 ip then you're better of with buying a vps or vpn.
Old 12/01/2011, 06:45   #43

..................................why doesnt anyone give me info on realiphider...?
check it out;
its a vpn right?
Old 12/01/2011, 10:00   #44

Quote:
..................................why doesnt anyone give me info on realiphider...?
check it out;
its a vpn right?
I believe that this software would only work for web surfing.
Old 12/01/2011, 16:43   #45

thers no way to "hide" your ip lol. only middlemans. If you change the IP header on a packet to something that isn't your own, its going to be sent back to that address. If theres no middleman to intercept that then its going to just be icmp'd