Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator! (We Our Own Source)

Discussion on PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator! (We Our Own Source) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2008, 11:55   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
no its not frozen xD 2 people are on it and i just logged in:S
and how can it be frozen if its not lotf?
Because it's still LOTF base code. Why must you lie? This thing is hosted on EvolutioN's IP address.. that should say enough as it is...

I can point out loads of things that prove its LOTF. Anyone that's ever used the LOTF could recognize most of them.

Just to get started...
1. Same NPC msg every time you click an npc
2. EXACT same character creation database entries
3. Same dialog in 95% of the NPC's
4. Same NPC's exist that are unique to LOTF source
5. Same login msg for players online
6. Same settings for configuring exp and prof exp
7. Same monster range and AI as LOTF
8. Same bugs exist with skills/spells
9. Same **** shop flag in the near the controller
10. Obviously the same SQL database ...
11. Every exploitable bug I tested works, I can literally destroy your economy with these bugs.

I can name more, but there's no point...

Why do people take something that was coded by someone else and try to claim that it is not what it really is, and that it's their own?

Pathetic.
Old 08/05/2008, 12:45   #77

sounds like nice server i must lot in it
Old 08/05/2008, 16:11   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by isp View Post
Because it's still LOTF base code. Why must you lie? This thing is hosted on EvolutioN's IP address.. that should say enough as it is...

I can point out loads of things that prove its LOTF. Anyone that's ever used the LOTF could recognize most of them.

Just to get started...
1. Same NPC msg every time you click an npc
2. EXACT same character creation database entries
3. Same dialog in 95% of the NPC's
4. Same NPC's exist that are unique to LOTF source
5. Same login msg for players online
6. Same settings for configuring exp and prof exp
7. Same monster range and AI as LOTF
8. Same bugs exist with skills/spells
9. Same **** shop flag in the near the controller
10. Obviously the same SQL database ...
11. Every exploitable bug I tested works, I can literally destroy your economy with these bugs.

I can name more, but there's no point...

Why do people take something that was coded by someone else and try to claim that it is not what it really is, and that it's their own?

Pathetic.
are u noob? i already have 2 days long in the post saying credits go to lotf cuz we ar eusing lotf source now blahblahblah
Old 08/05/2008, 17:05   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
are u noob? i already have 2 days long in the post saying credits go to lotf cuz we ar eusing lotf source now blahblahblah
One little line in your first post claims its LOTF source, yet your Signature still says "our own source" .....

How is that "2 days long in post"......

*shrug*
Old 08/06/2008, 15:42   #80

why to make acc if server is offline?lol
Old 08/06/2008, 17:27   #81

elite*gold: 20
BTW i got futures source from brainless ( iConquer)
He gave it to me and told me to tell him how to make mobs spawning(noob )
Then i promised him i dont tell anyome he is the owner of iConquer coz he was scared yo all flame on him again!
Well his "OWN" Source is Futures and "HIS" Current one is a non fixed LOTF (i just helped him with restarts)
Now he ****** with me so i left the team well.....today i saw the released future source-.-

AND NO I NEVER TOLD HIM ITS PUBLIC!

I request a ******* ban 4 this gay leecher -.-

(hyoal he leeched the source not me he just wanted me to claim tht **** now i know why.....-.-)

EDIT!!

Anyone who still got iConquers IP
Look at PhoenixCO IP ..... SAME!°!!!
Old 08/06/2008, 23:49   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
That kinda makes no sence why would kicking people take down the auth server
lol it doesn't he's using lotf with bad sql coding that freezes up and doesn't allow anymore connections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateHomos View Post
Im just guessing, It's probably a lotf source your just changing a bunch of stuff in the scripting parts. LIke, changing the way you get items, easyyy, What difference would it make if it was a LOTF source or not? Why did you go straight for that one? Because it is a lotf source? Yeh?
It is lotf source no guessing involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
PhoenixCO WILL fail, no doubts. Its just an question of time,that's all.

@lolmaster123

Dont open your mouth? You cant code,you stole a source from your own team,and you release people's source's when they havent allowed you to it,and you lie on elitepvpers. Please grow up
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacNR View Post
Don't get how everyone does mobs so fast, either I'm terribly a noob or every server leeches off one another.
Took me a few weeks to add all the qo mobs in.

How long did it take you to code the server from "scratch."
They didn't there noobs and lairs using someone elses source claiming it;s there own

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
I can verify that this server isn't using its own source, It's using lotf source with absolutely nothing fixed he struggled making a server restart function...

The source he was originally using he said it was "hybrids"

Sorry brainless but you have infact failed.
Brainless is a bad liar scott that's all it comes down to infact i believe it to be evolution again.

1) this IS lotf again and he's claiming it is there own code again...And previous one they wre using was cofuture ( leavemealones source )

2) webhost is on same one evolutions last one was setup exact same

3) server is hosted on exact same ip as evolutions was ( it isn't dedicated ) Its being run on his home desktop pc. ( lolz )

4) it wouldn't surprise me if brainless and evolution were exactsame person because there ip adresses are the same lol

So yet another failed server lying about it's source again and no coders that know what there doing lol.

Why do you always have to lie about everything evo/brainless ?? Is there some reason why you have to try and make people believe your bs and claiming your a coder and your sources are always from scratch??
If you just admitted that your using someone elses source and actually knew how to code yourself out of a wet paper bag with instructions inside i wouldn't be here flaming you..There is nothing wrong with putting up a bug filled garbage lotf source that 's your choice like everyone else that has posted 300 of them all over epvp that fail too.

The difference is they don't lie about it and claim it to be there own as you have done 2-3 times now in different threads with various server names you have tried to run and failed.You can't run a server based on deceit from the start as people will find out anyway so why lie?

Just stop with the bs kiddie lies dude and grow up!! Didn't your parents ever teach you the moral value of right and wrong and truth and lies ??

Be a man and admit when your using someone elses work and that you have no idea what your doing or how to code,Don't keep changing names on the forum and producing the exact same source over and over again hosted on same ip and say it is from scratch.
Old 08/06/2008, 23:50   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
lol it doesn't he's using lotf with bad sql coding that freezes up and doesn't allow anymore connections after time.

Agreed

They didn't there noobs and lairs using someone elses source claiming it;s there own

Brainless is a bad liar scott that's all it comes down to infact i believe it to be evolution again.

1) this IS lotf again and he's claiming it is there own code again...And previous one they wre using was cofuture ( leavemealones source )

3) server is hosted on exact same ip as evolutions was ( it isn't dedicated ) Its being run on his home desktop pc. ( lolz )

4) it wouldn't surprise me if brainless and evolution were exactsame person because there ip adresses are the same lol

So yet another failed server lying about it's source again and no coders that know what there doing lol.

Why do you always have to lie about everything evo/brainless ?? Is there some reason why you have to try and make people believe your bs and claiming your a coder and your sources are always from scratch??
If you just admitted that your using someone elses source and actually knew how to code yourself out of a wet paper bag with instructions inside i wouldn't be here flaming you..There is nothing wrong with putting up a bug filled garbage lotf source that 's your choice like everyone else that has posted 300 of them all over epvp that fail too.

The difference is they don't lie about it and claim it to be there own as you have done 2-3 times now in different threads with various server names you have tried to run and failed.You can't run a server based on deceit from the start as people will find out anyway so why lie?

Just stop with the bs kiddie lies dude and grow up!! Didn't your parents ever teach you the moral value of right and wrong and truth and lies ??

Be a man and admit when your using someone elses work and that you have no idea what your doing or how to code,Don't keep changing names on the forum and producing the exact same source over and over again hosted on same ip and say it is from scratch.
the source in my sig has fixed login
Old 08/08/2008, 08:23   #84

Zomg...
Old 08/08/2008, 15:47   #85

I love the URL:

Old 08/08/2008, 17:59   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
lol it doesn't he's using lotf with bad sql coding that freezes up and doesn't allow anymore connections.

Agreed

There have been MANY new posts since i said that, You don't need to reply two weeks after i relised hes using LOTF.